2017-18 Track and Field Roster
Hometown Thousand Oaks, Calif.
High School Thousand Oaks High School
AS A SOPHOMORE:
- Threw shot put, weight throw and discus during the indoor season, recording a personal best in weight throw at the Blue & Gold Invite (15.99m).
- Also recorded a season best in the shot put at the Blue & Gold Invite (12.41m).
- Competed in discus during the outdoor season, recording a season best at the Louisville invite with a throw of 45.02m.
- Her discus best of 45.02 put her in seventh all time in the Irish records book.
AS A FRESHMAN:
- Threw shot put and weight throw in the indoor season and threw shot put and discus in the outdoor season.
- Threw a season-best in the shot put at the Indiana University Relays (13.66m).
- Threw a season best in the discus to place third at the Billy Hayes Invitational (44.36m).
PREP AND PERSONAL:
- Graduated from Thousand Oaks High School in June 2015.
- Earned three letters in basketball and four in track & field.
- Placed third in the CIF Southern Section D2 finals in discus.
- As a junior, placed second in both shot put and discus in Marmonte League finals.
- Earned seven all-league and four all-county selections throughout high school career.
- Named team MVP and Thousand Oaks High School Female Athlete of the Year as a senior.
- Was a team captain in basketball as a senior and scored over 1,000 points throughout her career.
- Daughter of Corey and Jenny Coubal.
- Has a younger sister, Kayla.
- Enrolled in the First Year of Studies with plans to major in Pre-Professional Studies.
LINK TO TFRRS PROFILE: