- Coach Weis Post Game Press Conference
- Robert Blanton (Defensive MVP) Post Game Interview
- Armando Allen (Offensive MVP ) Post Game Interview
- Blue-Gold Game Highlights
- J. Tuck and R. Brooks Wired for Sound
- Weekend Blog Updates
- Streaming Audio
- Honorary Coaches
Four players selected in the first three rounds of the NFL draft following their respective Notre Dame careers have agreed to serve as honorary coaches for the 2009 Blue-Gold Spring Football Festival. Bertrand Berry, Reggie Brooks, Jeff Faine and Justin Tuck accepted the invitation by head football coach Charlie Weis and will participate in weekend events including coaching the April 18 game.
- Game Format
The Blue-Gold football format on Saturday will feature the offense against the defense – with a scoring system that provides a variety of scoring opportunities for both sides. There will be two 30-minute halves with a running clock – except for the final two minutes of each half, which will feature normal timing rules.