Oct. 16, 2007
1. How would you describe yourself?
A focused runner and an avid coffee drinker.
2. Describe your perfect day – who would you spend it with, what would you do, where would you be?
I’d spend a couple hours at a coffee shop reading the paper, maybe go for a run, watch “Jeopardy” with (teammates) Dan Curran and Dan Kuzma, catch a concert, go to Cold Stone.
3. What is your pre-game routine?
I listen to some Rage Against the Machine and get pumped up.
4. Other than the Irish, what is your favorite sports team?
5. What do you miss the most about being at home?
I miss my mom’s cooking and dad’s barbecue
6. Who was the most famous person you have ever met?
Jim Thorpe (aka Brett Adams); also Karl Malone
7. If your life was to be turned into a movie, what genre would it be; what would the title be; what actor would you have star in it?
I don’t know
8. If you could travel anywhere in the world, where would you go?
To the Galapagos Islands to see the penguins there.
9. What was the most embarrassing thing that has happened to you?
I don’t know
10. What is the best advice you have received? Who was it from?
“In cross country, sometimes you’ve got to put your stones on the line.” – Anonymous
11. What are you listening to on your iPod right now?
A lot of Interpol, just listened to the Eraser by Thom Yorke (from Radiohead) and Aqueduct “I Sold Cold.”
12. If you had the choice to travel either forward or backward in time, which would you choose? Why?
I would travel backward because I’m a history major.
13. Where is your favorite place at Notre Dame?
14. What is your major? Why did you choose this major?
History because it interests me.
15. What is the first thing you think about when you wake up?
I could use 10 more minutes of sleep, then I hit the snooze.
16. Do you have any siblings?
I have an older brother who is 26 and older sister who is 23.
17. What is your favorite class or professor so far at Notre Dame, and why?
My favorite professor is Jon Coleman because he’s got some sweet tattoos and his lectures are interesting.
18. If you could eat only one thing for the rest of your life, what would you eat?
Mussels (the shellfish)
19. Who was your role model as a child? Why? Has your role model changed now that you are older?
The Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles were my role models because they were ridding the streets of crime. Now I’d go with my parents.
20. How has being a student and athlete at Notre Dame influenced your life?
I am a better student and a better athlete than I was in high school.