March 1, 2017
NOTRE DAME, Indiana – Tickets went on sale today for the 2017 Blue-Gold Game, presented by Boling Vision Center. The football game begins at 12:30 p.m. EDT on Saturday, April 22, 2017, at Notre Dame Stadium. It’s a great opportunity to get a sneak peek at the 2017 Fighting Irish football squad.
Proceeds from the Blue-Gold Game will help support the scholarship fund of the Notre Dame Club of St. Joseph Valley.
Gates will open at 11:30 a.m. EDT.
- General admission and reserved gold tickets may be purchased online: CLICK HERE
- General admission adult tickets are $12 each ($15 on game day)
- General admission youth tickets (18 years and under) are $8 each ($10 on game day)
- Children (ages three and under) do not require a ticket for general admission seating areas
- Discounted general admission seats are available at participating area Meijer stores
- Group sales of 20 or more general admission tickets (adults and/or youth) are $8 each
- Due to the on-going construction of the Campus Crossroads Project:
- Press box tickets will not be sold
- Tickets will be limited to the west side of Notre Dame Stadium
- Capacity for the game will be capped at 25,000
- Tickets are also available for sale via telephone at 574-631-7356 or in person at the Murnane Family Ticket Office, located between gates 8 and 10 of Purcell Pavilion
Reserved Gold (chairback) Tickets (Purchase online, by phone or in person)
- All tickets are $35 and limited to the west side of Notre Dame Stadium
- All tickets in gold area are reserved so all patrons must have a ticket regardless of age in this area
- SEATING IS LIMITED
- Free on a first come, first served basis
- All lots and White Field open at 7 a.m. EDT
- Shuttles will be available from White Field and Bulla (Accessible) Lot
- Tailgating is permitted
- Check out Notre Dame Stadium’s Bag Policy and general stadium policies prior to your visit
The Shirt 2017
- “The Shirt” will be unveiled at 6 p.m. EDT on Friday, April 21 in front of the Hammes Notre Dame Bookstore by head coach Brian Kelly.
- The unveiling ceremony, which includes live entertainment and free food, begins at 4 p.m. EDT. The event is open to the public.
- “The Shirt” is a student organization that raises funds for student clubs and charities through the sale of a new T-shirt each season worn by students and fans in support of the Notre Dame football team.
- Fans can upgrade their game day experience with a locker room tour, early game entry, seat upgrades and more. To learn more: CLICK HERE
Free Admission Events
Friday, April 21 Men’s Tennis vs. Clemson at 3:30 p.m., Courtney Tennis Center
Saturday, April 22 Softball vs. Virginia at 1 p.m., Melissa Cook Stadium Women’s Soccer vs. Marquette at 3 p.m., practice field
Sunday, April 23 Softball vs. Virginia at Noon, Melissa Cook Stadium Men’s Tennis vs. Wake Forest at Noon, Courtney Tennis Center
Notre Dame Club of St. Joseph Valley
- Support the Notre Dame Club of St. Joseph Valley: CLICK HERE
2017 Season Ticket Information
- Please call 574-631-3500 or CLICK HERE
— ND —