2018-19 Women's Lacrosse Roster
#28 Katie Enrietto
Hometown Winnetka, Ill.
High School Loyola Academy
- 2018 ACC Academic Honor Roll
AS A SOPHOMORE:
- Appeared in 17 contests, including three starts for the Irish.
- Scored 10 goals to go with five ground balls and one draw control.
- Had three two-goal efforts, including on March 16 in a 10-9 win at Virginia.
AS A FRESHMAN:
- Played in 18 of 19 games during her freshman season.
- Scored her first career goal in the season opener against No. 6 Boston College.
- Scored at least one goal in the first six games of the season, including her first hat trick on the road against Stetson.
- Caused two turnovers in the home win over Marquette.
- Tied her career high with three goals on the road against Louisville.
- One of three freshman to score 10 or more goals.
PREP AND PERSONAL:
- Graduated from Loyola Academy in May 2017 … earned three varsity letters in lacrosse, two in swimming and one in field hockey … led her team to two lacrosse state championships … was named Most Valuable Player and led the team in every category as a freshman … missed most of her sophomore season due to injury … selected as the Wendy’s High School Heisman winner as a senior … was two-time All-State selection … played for Wildcat Elite.
- Was an inclusion companion for children with disabilities … volunteered at Our Place and Misericordia … was a peer tutor … recorded 200-plus hours of community service … was a member of the National Honor Society, the French Honor Society and the Dumbach Honor Society … honored as the female “Graduate at Graduation” and was recognized as one of the top 11 students in her class … named an AP Scholar with Distinction and a National Merit Commended Student … was an Illinois State Scholar and a four-time Loyola Scholar … named Rambler of the Year as a sophomore.
- Born in Park Ridge, Ill. … hails from the same high school as Irish alumnae Annie Dooley, Grace Dooley and Katherine Eilers … has a brother, Tommy (12), and two sisters, Annie (16) and Maggie (14) … grandfather James Timons (‘65, ‘70 Law) and mother Colleen (‘92) graduated from Notre Dame … has several aunts and uncles who graduated from Notre Dame … is the daughter of Tony and Colleen Enrietto … father Tony played hockey at West Point … full name is Katherine Elizabeth Enrietto.