Back / IM
HONORS, AWARDS AND CHAMPIONSHIP TEAMS
2017-20 Notre Dame ACC Championships Team
2020 Knute Rockne Scholar Athlete Award
As A Senior (2019-20)
- Participated in the 200-yard Medley Relay with Andrew Winton, Max Miranda, and Nicholas Torres (1:34.65). Participated in the 200-yard IM (1:51.48) vs. Florida State.
- Participated in the 100-yard Backstroke (52.25). Participated in the 200-yard IM (1:53.09) vs. Kentucky and IU.
- Participated in the 400-yard IM (4:04.61). Participated in the 100-yard Backstroke (52.16). Participated in the 200-yard Medley Relay with Andrew Winton, Max Miranda, and Nicholas Torres (1:35.38) vs. Purdue.
- Participated in the 200-yard Backstroke (1:50.52). Participated in the 200-yard IM (1:53.45). Participated in the 200-yard Breaststroke (2:10.06) in the win over Pittsburgh.
- Placed eighth in the 200-yard Backstroke (1:47.34). Participated in the 200-yard IM (1:49.72). Participated in the 400-yard IM (3:54.75). Participated in the 100-yard Backstroke (50.94) in the second place finish at the Ohio State Fall Open Invitational.
- Participated in the 100-yard Backstroke (50.97). Participated in the 200-yard Backstroke (1:49.15) against Iowa.
- Participated in the 200-yard IM (1:51.18). Participated in the 200-yard Backstroke (1:50.09) in the win against Northwestern.
- Participated in the 200-yard IM (1:50.16). Participated in the 400-yard IM (3:53.51). Participated in the 100-yard Backstroke (50.75). Participated in the 200-yard Backstroke (1:46.92) in the Shamrock Invitational.
- Placed first in the 200-yard Backstroke (1:50.28) in the win against Michigan State, Ball State, and Indiana State.
- Participated in the 400-yard IM (3:50.70). Participated in the 200-yard Back (1:44.44) at the ACC Championship.
AS A SOPHOMORE (2017-18):
• Won the first race of his college career as he placed first in the 200 IM (1:49.58) against No. 7 Louisville.
• Placed 2nd in the 200 IM (1:49.55) against Michigan State and No. 15 Texas A&M.
• In the dual meet with Georgia Tech, finished third in the 200 IM (1:49.83) and fourth in the 200 backstroke (1:50.80).
• Swam to a third place finish in the 200 IM (1:50.53) in the meet with No. 1 Indiana and Cincinnati.
• Placed second in the 100 IM (:51.73) against Illinois and Iowa.
• Against No. 20 Florida State, finished fourth in the 100 IM with a career-best time of :51.61 in that event.
• Posted the top time of his career in the 1000 Y freestyle (9:47.82) en route to a second place finish against Ball State and Green Bay.
• Competed in the 2018 ACC Championships where he posted career best times in the 200 backstroke (1:45.04) and the 200 IM (1:46.44).
AS A FRESHMAN (2016-17):
• Started the season with third place finishes in the 200 IM (1:55.43) and the 200 L IM (2:14.69).
• Placed fourth in the 400 IM (4:02.97) against Georgia Tech.
• Finished fourth in the 200 IM (1:54.55) at the dual meet with Northwestern.
• Against IUPUI and Indiana State, placed third in the 100 backstroke (:51.88) and the 200 backstroke (1:51.88).
• Competed in the 2017 ACC Championships where he posted his top times of the season in the 200 backstroke (1:45.69) and 200 IM (1:47.92), and a career-best time in the 400 IM (3:50.30).
PREP & PERSONAL:
• Helped club team to state title as a freshman.
• Team finished second at Winter Juniors meet as a junior.
• Named Junior Age Group champion in 200 backstroke and 400 IM as a junior, and finished second in 200 IM.
• Was a finalist at American Short Course Championship meet in the 200 freestyle, 500 freestyle, 200 backstroke, 200 breaststroke, 200 IM and 400 IM events.
• Swam solely with club team, Nitro Swimming, throughout prep career.
• As a freshman, qualified to represent South Texas at the Southern Zone Championships in the summer; in the winter, qualified for championship final at Texas state age group meet in the 400 IM and 200 butterfly.
• Finished third in the 400 IM (4:11.28) and seventh in the 200 butterfly (2:01.16), helping team clinch state title along the way.
• As a sophomore, earned a spot in the finals at the summer sectional meet in the 200 backstroke (2:14.66), 200 IM (2:14.53) and 400 IM (4:44.74).
• In winter season, qualified for NCSA Juniors in 200 IM (1:54.29) and was a sectionals finalist in 200 IM (1:56.17) and 400 IM (4:06.46).
• In his junior campaign, won his Junior Age Group (JAG) title in 200 backstroke (2:11.59) and 400 IM (4:39.81), finishing second in the 200 IM (2:11.35).
• Qualified at Sectionals for winter Junior meet in the 400 IM (4:37.80), also achieving personal best times in the 200 backstroke (2:10.88), 100 backstroke (1:00.95) and 200 breaststroke (2:32.60).
• During the winter season, helped club team to second place title at Winter Juniors meet.
• Swam at Austin Pro Swim Series meet, qualifying for summer Juniors in the 200 IM (2:07.86, LCM).
• Swam at American Short Course Championship as a finalist in the 200 freestyle (1:42.83), 500 freestyle (4:35.04), 200 backstroke (1:51.93), 200 breaststroke (2:07.13), 200 IM (1:50.18) and 400 IM (3:59.88).
• In senior season, was a finalist in the Mission Viejo SMOC meet in the 100 backstroke (59.49), 200 backstroke (2:07.80), 200 IM (2:09.10) and 400 IM (4:35.63).
• At summer Juniors meet, placed eighth in 200 IM (2:04.93) and qualified for 2016 Olympic Trials.
• Also swam in finals of the 400 IM (4:30.42) and achieved best times in the 100 backstroke (:58.18) and 200 backstroke (2:04.76).
• At Summer Nationals meet, achieved best times in 200 freestyle (1:54.82), 400 freestyle (4:03.58) and 100 backstroke (:58.12).
• Only son of Mike and Ginny Milikich.
• Has one sister, Hannah.
• Born in Chicago, Illinois before moving to Austin, Texas.