2018-19 Men's Lacrosse Roster
#29 Matthew Blommer
Weight 220 lbs.
Hometown Radnor, PA
High School Episcopal Academy
AS A JUNIOR (2019)
- Played in three games in his junior season with the Irish, including wins over Detroit Mercy (2/16) and Marquette (4/10).
AS A SOPHOMORE (2018)
- Played in one game in his second season with the Irish, receiving playing time in the 17-7 victory over Army on May 5.
AS A FRESHMAN (2017)
- Made his Notre Dame debut in the NCAA Championship first round victory over Marquette at Arlotta Stadium on May 14.
PREP & PERSONAL
- 2016 US Lacrosse All-American senior year
- Captain of lacrosse team
- Three-year letterman at Episcopal Academy in Pennsylvania
- First team All-State selection during senior season
- Played with Club Team NXT Lacrosse
- Served as class president for two years
- Son of Ellen and Peter, brother of Will and Madeleine
- Enrolled in First Year of Studies
- Lives in Radnor, Pennsylvania