2019-20 Men's Lacrosse Roster
#32 Jacob Kanak
Weight 178 lbs.
Hometown Marshall, WI
High School Culver Military Academy
AS A SENIOR (2020 – Season Cancelled After Five Games Due to COVID-19)
- Played in one game during his senior season, appearing in the win over Cleveland State (2/15).
AS A JUNIOR (2019)
- Played in one game for the Irish in his junior season, playing in the win over Detroit Mercy (2/16).
AS A SOPHOMORE (2018)
- Did not see game action in his sophomore season
AS A FRESHMAN (2017)
- Did not see game action in his freshman season
PREP & PERSONAL
- Rated No. 21 defensemen for the Freshman class of 2016 by Inside Lacrosse
- All-Inter-Ac and All-MSCLA selection
- Served as team captain of lacrosse team
- Attended Culver Military Academy in Indiana
- High school valedictorian
- Played with the True Lacrosse Club team
- Received NROTC Scholarship and plans to become a Marine Officer upon graduation with hopes of entering into USMC Intelligence
- Son of Yvonne and Kris, brother of Kris and Samantha
- Enrolled in the College of Arts and Letters and is majoring in economics.
- Resides in Marshall, Wisconsin.