2019-20 Men's Lacrosse Roster
#43 Griffin Westlin
Weight 165 lbs.
Hometown Lebanon, NJ
High School Seton Hall Prep
PREP & PERSONAL
- Two-time US Lacrosse High School All-American
- Selected to Under Armour All-America North Team
- Two-time Under Armour Underclass New Jersey Team honoree.
- Named 2018 USA Today All-USA Team.
- Led all players from the state of New Jersey in assists (70) in 2018.
- Honored as 2018 NJILCA Attackman of the Year.
- Ranked No. 19 in the 2018 Inside Lacrosse Power 100.
- Finished career at Seton Hall Preparatory with a school record 348 points off 186 goals and 162 assists.
- Posted a program record 142 points during senior season off 72 goals and 70 assists.
- Played club lacrosse with Leading Edge and Building Blocks Lacrosse.
- Honor Roll student.
- Volunteered at various organizations, including Wounded Warrior, Feed the Need, Meals on Wheels and Kairos.
- Son of Ken and Kimberly Westlin.
- Has two brothers (Andrew and Alex).