2020-21 Men's Golf Roster
Hometown Duxbury, MA
High School Duxbury
JUNIOR SEASON (2019-20) *Cut short due to Covid-19 in March
- Played in three tournaments, totaling seven rounds of golf.
- Averaged 74.57 strokes/round.
- Averaged 212.5 strokes per tournament, finishing at 21-over par.
- Best showing came at the Badger Invitational, where Jamieson came in 36th place with a 220 (+4). Also recorded his best round with an even-par third round.
SOPHOMORE SEASON (2018-19):
- Broke the Warren Golf Course record on Oct. 1, 2018, when he carded a 62
- Averaged 74.67 strokes over six rounds spanning two tournaments
- Shot a 214 (+1) at the Fighting Irish Classic
- Qualified for the U.S. Amateur at Pebble Beach in August of 2018
FRESHMAN SEASON (2017-18):
- Shot a 224 (+8) at the Badger Invitational
- Shot a 218 (+8) at Fighting Irish Classic
- Graduated from Duxbury High
- Ranked No. 1 golfer in Massachusetts according to Junior Golf Scoreboard & 60th ranked golfer in the high school class of 2017
- Lettered four years in golf under head coach Jack Stoddard
- Runner-up in state finals in both junior and senior years
- Winner of Division-II Sectional in both his junior and senior years
- Reached the Round of 64 in U.S. Junior Amateur in 2017
- Runner-up at both Northern Junior and Massachusetts Junior
- Five top-five finishes in AJGA events
- Four-Time Patriot Ledger All-Scholastic
- Two-Time Boston Globe All-Scholastic
- Two-Time Boston Herald All-Scholastic
- Member of the National Honor Society
- Will enroll in the Mendoza College of Business
- Born in Illinois but resides in Duxbury, Mass.
- Son of Al & Sue Jamieson
- Favorite athlete is Charley Hoffman
- Future plans include playing golf professionally
Jamieson’s Career Statistics:
|Year||Tournaments||Rounds||Count||Strokes||Avg.||Top Rd||Top 54||Top Finish (Field)- Event|
|2017-18||2||6||–||442||73.67||70 (E)||218 (+8)||T-41st (Fighting Irish Classic)|
|2018-19||2||6||–||448||74.67||70 (-1)||214 (+1)||42nd (Fighting Irish Classic)|
|2019-20||3||7||–||522||74.57||72 (E)||220 (+4)||36th (Badger Invitational)|
|Career||7||19||–||1,412||74.32||70 (-1)||214 (+1)||36th (Badger Invitational)|