2019-20 Men's Golf Roster
Hometown Potomac, MD
High School Georgetown Preparatory School
JUNIOR SEASON (2018-19):
- Averaged 72.97 strokes over 32 rounds spanning 11 tournaments.
- Produced four top-25 finishes.
- Best finish was a 13th place showing at The Schenkel after shooting a 215 (-1).
- Also finished under-par with a 142 (-2) at the Boilermaker Invitational in an 18th place effort.
- Low round of 67 (-5) at the Augusta Haskins Award Invitational.
- Competed in the team lineup in 10 tournaments. Led the Irish at the Badger Invitational with a 16th place showing after shooting a 218 (+2).
- 23 of his 29 rounds counted toward the team score (.793).
- Tied for the second most rounds under-par on the team with 10.
SOPHOMORE SEASON (2017-18):
- Top Irish individual at: Mobile Sports, Clemson Inv. and ACC Championships
- Best finishes: T-7th at the Clemson Invitational (T-7th, +2) // T-8th at Mobile Sports (213, -3), T-23rd at Schenkel (215, -1) // T-8th at ACC Championships (207, -9)
- Low 54-hole score of -9 tied for fourth lowest tournament score all-time in program history. His 207, -9, was the best score at the ACC Championships for an Irish player in program history.
- Low round of 68 – 3rd Rounds at both Badger Invitational and ACC Championships
- Co-led team with three top-10 finishes, including the last two tournaments. Also nabbed four top-25 finishes – all of which came in the spring
- Produced the third lowest stroke average on the team at 72.48. Was the sixth lowest all-time in program history
- Finished +19 vs par on the year
- Four of his last six rounds were under par
- Recorded the second best spring average with 72.24. Was +6 vs par on the spring
- Currently ranks 1st all-time in career stroke average at 72.85
FRESHMAN SEASON (2016-17):
- Competed in eight tournaments, including every spring event.
- Had one top-five finish, one top-10 finish, and two top-25 finishes.
- Finished first among his teammates in three events: The Maui Jim Invitational (Sept. 23-25), Schenkel Invitational (March 17-19) and the Seattle U Redhawk Invitational (April 3-4).
- Had a top-10 finish at Chambers Bay, site of the Seatte U Redhawk Inivitational, with a 215 (+3).
- Went 3-0, including winning the championship-clinching match on the 18th hole, as the Irish claimed the Yestingsmeier Match Play event (Feb. 13-14).
- Tied for fourth place at the Battle of the Warren (April 15) for his best finish of the season, scoring a 146 (+6).
PREP AND PERSONAL:
- Ranked as the No. 1 Maryland player according to Golfweek, and #50 in Class of 2016.
- Tied for fourth at the 2015 Middle Atlantic Amateur Tournament.
- Led the Washington team to victory at the 2015 Baltimore-Washington Junior Team Match.
- Tied for fourth at 2015 Maryland State Junior Amateur.
- Placed second at 2015 Middle Atlantic Junior Amateur.
- Finished second at 2015 The Optimist Junior Championship.
- Won the 2014 FCWT at Duke University.
- Won the 2014 WMGA Bob Riley Memorial Tournament with a final round three-under par 69.
- Semi-finalist at 95th WMGA Metropolitan Amateur in 2014.
- Selected to represent Maryland in the 2014 Mid-Atlantic Junior Invitational.
- Tied for third at the 2014 AJGA Philadelphia Junior Tournament.
- Was the 2014 Congressional Country Club Junior Club Champion.
- Tied for third at the 2014 Maryland State Junior Amateur Tournament.
- Earned 2014 Washington Post All-Met Honorable Mention honors.
- Medalist at 2014 D.C. Scholastic Golf Association Championships, leading Georgetown Prep to first-place team finish.
- Second at 2014 AJGA Preseason at The Foundry.
- Won the 2014 IJGT Capitol Challenge at Westfields with one-under final round 70.
- Awarded Player of the Year, All-American Honors on Pinehurst’s Winternational Junior Tour in 2014.
- Enrolled in the Mendoza College of Business.
|Year||Tournaments||Rounds||Count||Strokes||Avg.||Top Rd||Top 36||Top 54||Top Finish (Field)- Event|
|2016-17||9||25||16/20||1,830||73.20||68 (-3)||141 (-1)||212 (-1)||4th (Battle at the Warren)|
|2017-18||8||23||17/20||1,667||72.48||68 (-4)||207 (-9)||T-7th (Clemson Invitational)|
|2018-19||11||32||23/29||2,335||72.97||67 (-5)||142 (-2)||214 (+4)||13th (The Schenkel)|
|Career||28||80||56/69||5,832||72.90||67 (-5)||141 (-1)||207 (-9)||4th (’17 Battle at the Warren)|