#40 Maureen Butler
- Points: 4 (vs Virginia, 3/2/18)
- Rebounds: 2, 4x (last vs Georgia Tech, 2/3/19)
- Field Goals Made: 2 (vs Virginia, 3/2/18)
- Field Goals Attempted: 3 (vs Binghamton, 12/16/18)
- 3PT FG’s Attempted: 2 (vs Virginia, 3/3/19)
- Free Throws Made: 2 (vs Virginia Tech, 2/22/18)
- Free Throws Attempted: 2, 3x (last vs Harvard, 11/9/18)
- Assists: 2 (vs Binghamton, 12/16/18)
- Blocks: 1 (vs Binghamton, 12/16/18)
- Steals: 1 (vs Harvard, 11/9/18)
- Minutes: 10 (vs Harvard, 11/9/18)
• Made appearances in 23 games, averaging 3.5 minutes. Surpassed the 20 appearances she made during the 2017-18 national championship season.
• Made her first NCAA Championship field goal versus Michigan State on March 25.
• Started on Senior Day vs Virginia on March 3.
• Played a career best 10 minutes in the season opener, reeling in two rebounds and her first career steal.
• Picked up her first career assists and first career block against Binghamton (12/16).
• 1-of-3 walk-ons to make the 2017-18 roster
• Made 20 appearances this season.
• Had her best night in the quarterfinal of the ACC Tournament, going 2-for-2 from the floor for four points with one rebound in five minutes vs Virginia on March 2.
• Produced the infamous ‘Big Mac” point (Team hits 88 points – fans receive free Big Macs) vs Virginia Tech on Feb. 22.
• Played a season best six minutes vs UNC on Feb. 1, tying her season best of two rebounds.
• Played four minutes vs ETSU in round one of the Gulf Coast Showcase, collecting a career best two rebounds – both defensive boards
• Made her collegiate debut in Mount St. Mary’s opener, tallying three points (1-1 FG) and one rebound in six minutes.
• Attended Dearborn Divine Child
• National Honor Society member, Spanish Honor Society, Summa Cum Laude
• Played forward for the Falcons under head coach Mary Laney
• State quarter finalist, regional champions and Catholic League runner-up
• Competed on the track & field team as a high jumper/sprinter – Catholic League champs
• Also played on the golf team, in which she helped the Falcons to a regional title.
• Born in Michigan
• Daughter of Patrick & Marybeth
• Has one younger brother
• Uncle, Andy Dillon, ran track & field at Notre Dame – class of 1984
• Majoring in International Economics
• Enjoys participating in intramural sports
• Favorite athlete is Jordan Spieth
• One thing most people might not know: loves learning popular songs to play on the piano