As A Junior (2019-20)
- Placed first in the 1000-yard Freestyle (10:05.99). Placed second in the 500-yard Freestyle (4:59.00) vs. Florida State.
- Placed second in the 1000-yard Freestyle (10:05.51). Participated in the 500-yard Freestyle (5:00.38). Participated in the 400-yard Freestyle Relay with Reilly Lanigan, Elizabeth Fry, and Madeline Laporte (3:37.78) vs. Kentucky and IU.Placed second in the 1000-yard Freestyle (10:03.08). Participated in the 400-yard Freestyle Relay with Sydney Winters, Reilly Lanigan, and Katie Smith (3:35.51) vs. Purdue.
AS A SOPHOMORE
- broke 1000
- 1650 team records 1650 rolf’s record competed in ACC/B1G10 Challenge (500, 1000)
- NCAA qualifier 500
- 1650 freestyles
AS A FRESHMAN (2017-18):
• One of three recipients of the Beeler-Hipp Award, presented to a freshman who best exemplifies the vitality, competitiveness, and love for Notre Dame shown by Meghan Beeler and Colleen Hipp.
• Established Notre Dame records in the 500 freestyle, 1000 freestyle and 1650 freestyle events during freshman campaign.
• Made NCAA Championships debut, earning a top finish of 33rd place in the 1650 freestyle with a time of 16:21.13.
• Re-wrote the Notre Dame record book in the 500 freestyle (4:42.85, prelim), the 1000 freestyle (9:43.47 split) and the 1650 freestyle (16:07.66, fifth) during first career ACC Championships appearance.
• Runner-up in the 200 freestyle with a time of 1:51.68 against Ball State and Green Bay.
• Winner in the 1650 freestyle with a time of 16:12.78 (9:48.21 split), and added a runner-up time of 4:49.07 in the 500 freestyle during the Shamrock Invitational.
• Double-winner in the 500 freestyle (4:50.98) and the 1000 freestyle (9:54.26) in an ACC dual triumph against No. 25 Florida State.
• Claimed victory in the 500 freestyle with a time of 4:52.99 and the 1000 freestyle with a time of 9:59.80 against Iowa and Illinois.
• Raced to the event win in the 1000 freestyle (9:56.17) and placed third in the 500 freestyle (4:57.57) against No. 9 Indiana and Cincinnati.
• Claimed second place in the 500 freestyle (4:54.18) and the 1000 freestyle (10:02.82) against No. 16 Purdue.
• Posted the top time in the 500 freestyle by clocking in at 4:56.49 in an ACC dual against Georgia Tech.
• Logged the fastest 1000 freestyle time (9:51.07), and added a fourth-place result in 4:53.76 against Michigan State and No. 5 Texas A&M.
• Double-winner in the 500 freestyle (4:50.07) and the 1000 freestyle (9:51.48) in a dual upset victory for Notre Dame versus No. 9 Louisville.