2019-20 Women's Rowing Roster
Hometown Vineland, Ontario, Canada
High School Blessed Trinity CSS
|2018-19||Cardinal Invite||Third Varsity 8||2 of 3||6:02.835||Alabama, Louisville|
|2018-19||Cardinal Invite||Second Varsity 4||3 of 3||6:39.842||Wisconsin, Notre Dame C|
|2018-19||Cardinal Invite||Second Varsity 4||1 of 3||6:27.076||Tennesse, Miami|
|2018-19||Lake Natoma Invite||Second Varsity 4||2 of 3||7:35.05||Stanford, Sacramento State|
|2018-19||Lake Natoma Invite||Second Varsity 4||3 of 3||7:11.3||Stanford, California|
|2018-19||Dale England Cup||Second Varsity 4||2 of 3||8:47.39||Indiana, Michigan State|
|2018-19||Longhorn Invitational||Varsity 4||4 of 4||7:40.420||Texas, USC, Indiana|
|2018-19||Longhorn Invitational||Varsity 4||4 of 4||7:43.634||Oklahoma, USC, Oregon State|
|2018-19||ACC Championship||Third Varsity 8||Heat 1||2 of 5||6:51.101||Virginia, Louisville, North Carolina, Miami|
|2018-19||ACC Championship||Third Varsity 8||Grand Final||4 of 6||6:57.749||Virginia, Duke, Clemson, Syracuse, Louisville|
- Earned three letters in swimming and three additional letters in rowing at Blessed Trinity Catholic Secondary School in Grimsby, Ontario, Canada.
- Also competed for the St. Catharines Rowing Club.
- Specialized in the women’s senior single for Blessed Trinity Rowing, earned a Canadian Secondary Schools Rowing Association (CSSRA) silver medal in 2018, bronze medal in 2017 and the Stotesbury Cup Championship in 2017.
- A two-time Mother’s Day Regatta Champion (2016 and 2017) for Blessed Trinity.
- Competed at the Canadian Indoor Rowing Championships for Blessed Trinity in 2016, earning a silver medal.
- Competed at the highest prep level in Canada for St. Catharines Rowing Club, helping the W4- to a gold medal at the 2018 CanAmMex Regatta while setting a course record. Also earned a silver medal in the W8+ at the ’18 CanAmMex.
- Finished fifth in the Head of the Charles for St. Catharines in the Youth Women’s Single in 2017.
- Helped Team Ontario to a bronze medal at the 2017 Canada Summer Games in the W8+.
- In 2017, helped St. Catharines to the gold meal in the Women’s 4x and the Women’s 2x to a silver medal.
- Daughter of Anne and Greg Kelly, along with brother Ben.
- Enrolled in the College of Arts and Letter with majors in political science and film, television and theatre.