#12 Kyle Dedrick
AS A SENIOR (2017):
• Appeared in a career-high 19 matches, starting eight times in the Notre Dame attacking midfield.
• Notched first career assist and attempted 18 shots during the season, with four attempts on goal.
• Made first career start against San Diego, playing 69 minutes of the season-opening game during the Mike Berticelli Memorial Tournament.
• Logged first career assist, helping on the first Notre Dame goal of a 2-1 win against Cal Poly.
• Played the full 90 minutes with one shot attempt on goal at UConn.
• Ripped a pair of shot attempts in a draw against No. 10 Virginia.
• Fired off a career-high three shots in a 3-1 win versus No. 24 Michigan.
AS A JUNIOR (2016):
• Named to the ACC Academic Honor Roll.
• Saw action in two 2016 matches for the Irish.
• Played in a pair of Notre Dame clean sheet victories over No. 22 California and No. 6 Indiana.
AS A SOPHOMORE (2015):
• Tabbed to the ACC Academic Honor Roll.
• Appeared in three matches during the 2015 season.
• Attempted one shot on goal during a 5-0 win over Pittsburgh on Senior Day.
• Contributed to Irish shutouts in all three contests against UAB, Michigan State and Pittsburgh.
AS A FRESHMAN (2014):
• Did not see action in a regular season match.
HIGH SCHOOL AND PERSONAL DATA:
• Played for Beachside Soccer Club U12-U17.
• Beachside joined US Soccer Development Academy as BSC Academy.
• Played U18 BSC Academy during senior year.
• Helped Beachside win three Connecticut state championships (U15, U16, U17).
• Team ranked #2 nationally at U17 according to GotSoccer.com.
• 2012 US Youth Soccer National League second place.
• 2012 Disney finalists.
• Four-time Connecticut Junior Soccer Association League champions (2008, 2009, 2010, 2011).
• Led team in assists and was second in goals over six years with the squad.
• Selected to US National Soccer Federation Training Center and national team ID camp.
• Varsity starter for Wilton High School as a freshman, sophomore and junior.
• Tallied 35 goals and 30 assists.
• Voted captain by team but unable to play senior year of high school due to 10-month academy season.
• FCIAC (Fairfield County Connecticut) Scholar-Athlete of the Month (all-sports) in October 2012.
• All-FCIAC as a sophomore and junior.
• Named Madison Square Garden Varsity Player of the Week in October 2012.
• Voted one of the top-five players in FCIAC coaches’ poll.
• U.S Olympic Development Program Connecticut state team (2009-11).
• Three-time Notre Dame Elite Camp All-Star.
• Member of National Honor Society.
• Founded and runs Wilton TOPSoccer, a soccer program for children with special needs.
• Graduated from the Mendoza College of Business with a degree in finance.
Dedrick’s Career Statistics