2020-21 Men's Soccer Roster
#27 Jack Lynn
Hometown St. Louis, MO
High School Chaminade College Preparatory
AS A SOPHOMORE (2019):
- Started 17 matches and played in all 19 contest at the forward position during his sophomore season.
- Led the Irish in goals with 10 and points with 21 during the 2019 campaign.
- Scored a goal in the first four matches of the season, leading the Irish to a 3-1 start.
- Bagged the first brace of his career in the win over Purdue Fort Wayne in a winning effort.
- Racked up five game-winning goals, ranking second in the ACC and 16th in the country.
- Scored the winning goals against Saint Louis, Denver, Purdue Fort Wayne, Duke, and Pitt.
AS A FRESHMAN (2018):
- Appeared in all 21 matches, recording three starts in his rookie campaign.
- Scored three goals and added three assists to total nine points.
- Recorded the first goal of his career against No. 2 Indiana (9/11).
- Sent the Irish to the NCAA Championships quarterfinal round in dramatic fashion, heading in a goal with one second left in the first overtime to give Notre Dame a 1-0 win over No. 10 Virginia (11/25).
PREP AND PERSONAL
- Letterwinner at Chaminade College Preparatory School.
- Made the move exclusively to club soccer before senior year of high school.
- Scored 20 goals and added six assists in 20 games as a junior.
- Contributed 13 goals and seven assists over 28 games as a sophomore.
- Finished with 13 goals and 11 assists in 25 games of debut season as a freshman.
- Previously played with the Saint Louis Scott Gallagher/Saint Louis Football Academy of the USSDA from 2014-18.
- Scored the tying goal against the USMNT U17s during an October 2016 friendly that club squad eventually won following a PK shootout.
- Received AP Scholar with Distinction and National Merit Commendation honors during high school career.
- Member of the National Honor Society, and winner of the Chaminade College Preparatory School Academic Scholarship.
- Son of John and Jennifer Lynn and has one brother, James.
- Father, John, played soccer at Saint Louis University.