2021-22 Football Roster
#24 Jack Kiser
Height 6-1 5/8
Hometown Royal Center, IN
High School Pioneer
HONORS & AWARDS
- Gameball recipient (2020 Week Two vs. South Florida)
SOPHOMORE SEASON (2020)
- Saw action in the win over Duke (9/12).
- Led the team in tackles with eight (seven solo) in his first game action on defense and in his first-career start, also adding 2.0 TFL and one QBH to earn the game ball in the 52-0 win vs. South Florida (9/19).
- His 2.0 tackles for loss led the team (tied); the Irish defense held South Florida to just two successful third down conversions of 15 total attempts. In total, Notre Dame boasts a 20 percent opponent third-down conversion rate, tied for the best mark in the ACC.
- Did not participate vs. Florida State (10/10).
- Posted one tackle in the 12-7 win vs. Louisville (10/17).
- Marked one solo tackle in the 45-3 win at Pitt (10/24).
- Totaled five tackles (one off the team-leading figure of six) in the 31-13 win at Georgia Tech (10/31).
- Saw action in the 47-40 2OT win over then-No. 1 Clemson (11/7).
- Snagged his first-career interception, adding three tackles and 1.0 TFL, in the 45-31 win at Boston College (11/14).
- Saw action in the 31-17 win at No. 19 North Carolina (11/27).
- Notched two tackles in the 41-25 regular season finale win over Syracuse (12/5).
- Saw action in the ACC Championship game (12/19).
- Noted one fumble recovery on special teams, keeping control for Notre Dame, in the CFP Semifinal at the Rose Bowl Game (1/1/21).
FRESHMAN SEASON (2019)
- Played in four games during rookie season — Louisville, New Mexico, Georgia and Virginia
HIGH SCHOOL AND PERSONAL DATA
- No. 66 outside linebacker nationally and No. 12 player from Indiana by 247Sports.com
- No. 95 outside linebacker nationally and No. 15 player from Indiana by ESPN.com
- No. 15 player from Indiana by Rivals.com
- Led Pioneer High School to back-to-back Indiana Class A state championships as a junior and senior
- 2018 IndyStar Mr. Football
- In 2018 Pioneer High School went 15-0, 11 victories by shutout, and outscored its opponents, 936-39, including a 60-0 win over North Vermillion in the state finals
- Recorded 159 tackles, seven interceptions, six forced fumbles and five fumble recoveries as a linebacker
- Passed for 1,183 yards and 18 TDs, and rushed for 2,109 yards and 44 TDs
- Career stats: 3,771 passing yards, 59 passing TDs, 7,364 rushing yards, 139 rushing TDs, 37 100-yard rushing games, 9,174 all-purpose yards, 11,257 total yards, 424 tackles, 32 passes defended, 20.5 TFLs, 20 interceptions, nine forced fumbles, seven fumble recoveries and two blocked punts
- Played for coach Adam Berry at Pioneer High School