AS A SOPHOMORE (2017-18):
• Competed in six meets on the season.
• Placed fifth in the 100 backstroke (1:01.08) against Michigan State and No. 5 Texas A&M.
• Finished second in the 200 butterfly (2:03.64) at the Ohio State Winter Invite with her top time of the season in that event.
AS A FRESHMAN (2016-17):
• Started her Notre Dame career with a third place finish in the 200 butterfly (2:04.80) against Indiana State and Oakland.
• Placed fourth in the 200 butterfly (2:02.40) at the dual meet with Louisville.
• Finished second in the 200 butterfly against IUPUI and Indiana State.
• Ended with her best performance of the season at the Ohio State Winter Invite, winning her first collegiate race in the 100 butterfly (:54.80), placing second in the 200 butterfly (2:00.67), and posting the top times of her career in both events.
PREP & PERSONAL:
• Swam at Parkway West High School in Missouri, and Ardrey Kell in North Carolina, in addition to Parkway Swim Club (Missouri) and SwimMac Carolina club (North Carolina).
• With SwimMac, was a summer junior national qualifier and winter junior national finalist in 200 butterfly.
• Team crowned women’s 2015 summer junior national champions.
• As a freshman in Missouri, crowned state champion in 200 medley relay and came in second in 400 freestyle relay as team came in second overall.
• As a sophomore, won Missouri State championship in 100 butterfly.
• As a junior, came in second at North Carolina State championship meet in 100 butterfly.
• Twice named Scholastic All American.
• Has a twin brother, Grant.
• Only daughter of Darrel and Susann Kammeyer.