2020-21 Hockey Roster
#23 Brady Bjork
Weight 173 lbs.
Hometown Mequon, Wisconsin
Last Team St. Cloud (NAHL)
IN THE NAHL
- Bjork joins the Irish after playing the 2019-20 season with the St. Cloud Blizzard (NAHL), where he played in 50 games and scored 15 goals and added 13 assists for 28 points.
- His 15 goals ranked second on the team, while his 28 points ranked third.
- Bjork earned NAHL 2nd Star of The Week honors two times during the 2019-20 season.
- In 2018-19, Bjork played 51 games for the Corpus Christi Ice Rays and the Brookings Blizzard (NAHL).
In the BCHL
- Prior to his play in the NAHL, Bjork skated with the Prince George Spruce Kings and the Wenatchee Wild (BCHL), where he played in 40 regular season and 18 playoff games – helping Prince George to the 2018 Division Championship, and a 2nd place finish in the Doyle Cup.
PREP AND PERSONAL
- Originally from Mequon, Wisconsin.
- Played with Team Wisconsin and Notre Dame Academy programs before joining Wenatchee (BCHL).
- Helped Team Wisconsin earn a runner-up finish in the 2017 USA Hockey U18 National Championship.
- At Notre Dame Academy, Bjork led the team and the conference in scoring where he tallied 19 goals and 27 assists for 46 points in 23 games earning WCHA All-State honorable mention honors.
- Brady is the brother of former Irish player and current Boston Bruin, Anders Bjork, and the son of Kirt Bjork who played for the Irish from 1979-83.
- Brady and Kirt are the seventh father-son duo to play for the Irish.