Feb. 4, 2010
2009-10 Notre Dame Men’s Basketball
Notre Dame 83, Cincinnati 65
Feb. 4, 2010 – Purcell Pavilion at the Joyce Center – Notre Dame, Ind.
- This is the ninth meeting all-time between Notre Dame and Cincinnati. The Irish are now 6-3 overall against the Bearcats and 3-2 in BIG EAST action.
- Notre Dame is 3-0 against Cincinnati at home.
- The Irish notched at least 20 assists for the 11th time this season.
- The Irish have hit at least one three-pointer in 362 consecutive games, dating back to the 1998-99 season.
- With a season-high 37 points and 14 rebounds against the Bearcats, senior forward Luke Harangody moved into second place on the BIG EAST Conference’s all-time rebounds list with 639 for his career in conference games. He also moved into fourth place in scoring with 1,292 points.
- Harangody recorded the 14th 30+-point performance of his career against Cincinnati.
- Harangody scored at least 20 points for the 63rd time in his career, tying Adrian Dantley for second on Notre Dame’s all-time 20+-point performance list.
- Harangody has scored in double figures in all 23 contests this season and extended his double-figure scoring streak to 28 games.
- Harangody recorded the 62nd double-double of his career and 11th of the season against Cincinnati.
- Senior guard Ben Hansbrough scored in doubles figures for the 15th time this season.
- Junior forward Tim Abromaitis scored in double figures for the 21st time this season and hit at least 20 points for the sixth time in 2009-10.
- Abromaitis notched a career-high four assists against the Bearcats.