NOTRE DAME, Ind. – The University of Notre Dame men’s soccer program has announced the dates of its camps schedule for the upcoming summer of 2019. The Irish will offer three different camps spread out over six sessions on the campus of Notre Dame.
The program will host an Advanced Camp, an Elite ID Camp and a Co-Ed Day Camp.
The Notre Dame Co-Ed Day Camp have targeted young players by focusing on sound technical development in a fun environment to instill the joy of the game. These camps are for elementary age campers looking to learn about the fundamentals of soccer.
The Advanced Camp furthers player development with an overnight camp experience that serves as an introduction to the game played at higher levels of competition.
The Elite ID Camp is the finishing piece of the camp program that focuses on preparing competitive players for college soccer. A staff of nationally recognized head college coaches and assistant coaches highlights the Elite ID Camp. Notre Dame has annually recruited a number of players out of the Elite Camps.
With the help of the Notre Dame coaching staff and current Notre Dame players teaching at all the camps, the staff has put together a camp program that is second to none. For any general camp questions please see the FAQ’s page or contact the Notre Dame Sports Camps office by phone (574-631-8788) or Email (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Dates, ages and prices for each camp are listed below.
2019 Dates and Prices:
– Co-Ed Day Camp Session I (Grades 1-6 as of Fall 2019) – July 8-11 — $170
– Co-Ed Day Camp Session II (Grades 1-6 as of Fall 2019) – July 15-18 — $170
– Advanced Camp Session I (Grades 7-9 as of Fall 2019) – June 28 – July 1 — $655
– Advanced Camp Session II (Grades 7-9 as of Fall 2019) – July 2-5 — $655
– Elite ID Camp Session I (Grades 10-12 as of Fall 2019) – June 28 – July 1 — $685
– Elite ID Camp Session II (Grades 10-12 as of Fall 2019) – July 2-5 — $685