Aug. 18, 2015
The University of Notre Dame will hold its Friday night pep rallies at various campus venues during the 2015 home football season.
Here are the locations for the pep rallies slated for Friday nights prior to Irish home football games:
* Texas (Sept. 4) – outside the Rockne Memorial Building
* Georgia Tech (Sept. 18) – Purcell Pavilion
* Massachusetts (Sept. 25) – Compton Family Ice Arena
* Navy (Oct. 9) – Joyce Center Field House (north dome)
* USC (Oct. 16) – Hesburgh Library mall
* Wake Forest (Nov. 13) – TBD
There is no admission charge and there are no tickets required for the pep rallies, which begin at 6 p.m. ET.
In addition, access will continue to Notre Dame Stadium on home football Fridays, with the north tunnel available from 10 a.m.-5 p.m. ET(unless the visiting team schedules a practice) for fans to walk to field level in the north end zone for views and photograph opportunities.
Meanwhile, the University will not hold Friday noon football kickoff luncheons beginning in 2015. Increased access in recent years to Notre Dame football players and coaches, including via multiple digital media options, has resulted in declining attendance at the luncheons.