Aug. 24, 2011
Notre Dame, Ind. – The Notre Dame ticket office has announced that season tickets for the 2011-12 season in the main bowl on the concourse level of the new Compton Family Ice Arena have sold out. Season tickets do remain on the Mezzanine Level (second level) of the building.
According to Irish hockey head coach Jeff Jackson, you can’t beat the view of the game from the seats in the mezzanine level.
“My personal preference for seats in the building, if I was a fan, would be the mezzanine seats. They give the best view of the entire building. Maybe it’s a little bit of the coach in me, but I like to watch the game from that point. I really like the seats on the second level. The sight lines are incredible,” says Jackson.
To hear more from Jackson on the building or to get a look at the vantage point, check the video link (http://www.und.com/allaccess/?media=258413) at und.com.
Seats in the Mezzanine level are $360 per ticket and are the only season tickets remaining for the inaugural season at the Compton Family Ice Arena. Tickets can be purchased at the Murnane Family Ticket Office, by calling 574-631-7356 or by logging on to und.com/tickets.
Fans who purchase season tickets will receive the following great benefits:
1) 10% discount on tickets
2) Exclusive “open house” at the Compton Family Ice Arena (date TBD).
3) Exclusive Compton Family Ice Arena gift for each season ticket holder account
4) Opportunity to attend monthly (Oct.- Feb.) “Q&A with JJ” to be held in O’Brien’s
5) Pre-sale access for Brian Boitano Skating Spectacular (and other similar events etc.)
6) One free public skate voucher for each season ticket purchased
7) Free tickets to the Western Ontario exhibition game to be played at the Joyce Center on Oct. 2.
Don’t miss out on the inaugural season in the Compton Family Ice Arena … purchase your tickets today to lock in your seat for every “Hockey Night in South Bend.”