WHO: #3/3 Notre Dame (10-0) vs. #12/12 Syracuse (8-2, 5-2 ACC)
WHEN: Saturday, Nov. 17 | 2:30 p.m. ET
WHERE: Yankee Stadium | Bronx, IN
WATCH: NBC (Mike Tirico, Doug Flutie & Kathryn Tappen) | NBCSports.com
LISTEN: Notre Dame Radio Network (Paul Burmeister, Ryan Harris & Jack Nolan) | 101.5 FM & 960 AM (South Bend) | SiriusXM 129 | Find Your Station | Online via Radio.com
- 1914 Notre Dame and Syracuse first met on Nov. 26, 1914 in Syracuse. The Irish blanked the Orange 20-0 in the initial meeting.
- 74.5 Ian Book ranks first among all quarterbacks in the FBS this season with a 74.5 completion percentage over his seven games played under center.
- 29 Notre Dame’s 29-point over Florida State was the largest margin of victory for the Irish in their series with the Seminoles.
- 10 Notre Dame opened 10-0 for the third time since 1990 following the 42-13 win over Florida State. The Irish previously enjoyed 10-0 starts in 1993 and 2012.*
- 9th Notre Dame has opened a season 10-0 for the ninth time in program history. The Irish won national championships in 1924, 1930, 1949, 1973 and 1988 in prior 10-0 starts.
- 8 Notre Dame is one of four teams nationally with eight or more wins against FBS opponents through 11 weeks of the 2018 season.
- 7 Notre Dame has averaged 39.3 points per game over its last seven victories, dating back to Sept. 22.
- 6 In just six games this season, Dexter Williams leads all Notre Dame players in rushing yards (770) and touchdowns (10).
- 5 Ian Book completed his first five passes against Navy on Oct. 27 to run his total passes completed streak to 15 straight dating back to the end of the Pittsburgh game on Oct. 13, the second-longest streak by an Irish quarterback.
- 4 Justin Yoon sits just four field goals shy of breaking the Notre Dame career field goals record held by Kyle Brindza. Yoon has connected on 54 career field goals entering Saturday’s game.
- 3 Brandon Wimbush threw three touchdowns in a first half for the second time in his career during the opening 30 minutes against Florida State.
- 2 Notre Dame and Alabama are the only remaining undefeated teams that have exclusively played FBS competition through 11 weeks of the 2018 season.
- 1 Notre Dame did not lose a single yard from scrimmage during the win against Florida State. It was believed to be the first time since at least 1964 that the Irish did not lose any offensive yardage.
- 0 The Irish completed an undefeated season at Notre Dame Stadium for the second time in four seasons (2015, also 6-0). From 1990-2011, only the 1998 campaign (6-0) saw a perfect Notre Dame home slate.