July 6, 2011
NOTRE DAME, Ind. –
Fewer than 100 tickets remain to win a VIP Weekend package to the Oct. 22 football game versus USC. Enjoy one of the most highly anticipated football games of the fall in VIP style courtesy of the Notre Dame Monogram Club.
The Irish will play a night game in Notre Dame Stadium for the first time since 1990, so don’t miss out on a unique opportunity to be there when the Irish battle the Trojans in this annual rivalry game.
If you wish to purchase a VIP Raffle ticket please click here to register – tickets are $100 each and there is no limit per person.
“The VIP weekend was a once in a lifetime opportunity to experience the football traditions and sights of Notre Dame the average fan would not get to see,” said 2009 Monogram Club raffle winner Valerie Lamanna. “The Monogram Club hosts provided a fun-filled weekend with access to the behind the scenes game weekend atmosphere including the alumni players lounge and pre-game field activities. The VIP weekend experience was well beyond my expectations when I bought the raffle ticket.”
Grand prize includes:
– Two seats for the game between Notre Dame and USC
– Two pre-game field passes
– Hotel accommodations Friday and Saturday nights (Inn at St. Mary’s)
– Two tickets to the Friday football luncheon in the Joyce Center
– Two tickets to the Friday night reception in the Schivarelli Football Players’ Lounge located in Notre Dame Stadium.
– One VIP game-day parking pass
– Two tickets to the athletic department’s pre-game hospitality village
– Gift bag of Notre Dame gear and apparel
Entrants do not have to be Monogram winners. Upon purchasing a raffle ticket online, a confirmation will be sent to your provided email address. Be sure to print this confirmation email for your records.
If you have any questions, please call the Monogram Club office at 574-631-5450. The grand prize drawing is scheduled to take place Sept. 21, 2011 and the winner will be contacted by a Monogram Club staff member. Winners taking part in the VIP Weekend must be over the age of 18.
Good luck and GO IRISH!
— ND —