NOTRE DAME, Ind. – The University of Notre Dame men’s lacrosse coaching staff will host its 10th annual Notre Dame National Coaches Clinic from January 25-26. Taking place on the University’s campus, the clinic will aim to encompass all facets of the game.
The previous eight editions of the clinic have reached capacity. The clinic has had attendees from more than 20 states and Canada.
The Notre Dame staff has customized this clinic to make sure it is accessible and valuable to youth, high school and travel/club coaches.
The clinic offers an opportunity to learn first-hand from a staff that has guided the Fighting Irish to the forefront of the nation’s elite, year in and year out. Notre Dame has advanced to Championship Weekend four times in the last 10 years (2010, 2012, 2014, 2015), as well as qualified for the NCAA Tournament each of the last 14 seasons.
The Irish will play an exhibition against Air Force the weekend of the clinic that the coaches are invited to as part of the clinic. Stay posted for the release of the 2020 schedule and more clinic information. For any questions please contact assistant coach Ryan Wellner at firstname.lastname@example.org.
"Thanks for a great weekend at ND. The clinic was great and the film session was very informative." - Coach who attended the 2019 clinic
The 2020 Coaching Clinic Includes:
- Connect with Coaches & Network with fellow coaches at the NDLaxTV Social at the Eddy Street Commons!
- Multiple Clinic Presentations (Position Fundamentals, Small-Sided Drills, Full Field Drills, In Game Tactics & Strategy)
- Two Film Sessions w/ND Staff (positional drills on D, O, Goalie, FO) as well as a session breaking down the AFA Scrimmage
- Several Q&A Sessions w/ ND Coaching Staff
- 10+ new drills as well as schematics and practice plan samples, Strength/Nutrition information in Coaches Binder
- Vendor Village with equipment, uniform, stringing, helmet, editing software suppliers and more
The University of Notre Dame men’s lacrosse team pursues excellence on and off the field through the three pillars in which the program is built: Character, Culture & Community. These three foundational values guide the promise of the program, which is to provide its student-athletes with the most compelling and enriching experience in all of college athletics. Through academics, competition, service and travel, the program aims to immerse its players in situations that enhance their student-athlete experience to help them become the people, students and teammates they aspire to be.
Follow the Notre Dame men’s lacrosse team on social media and the Internet …