Thank you for reaching out to Notre Dame Athletics for support of your organization! While we hope to fulfill as many requests as possible, there are several University and NCAA policies that prevent us from meeting every donation request. In order to process donation requests, this form must be completed in its entirety.
Please keep in mind:
- All requests are subject to review by the University of Notre Dame Athletics Compliance Department to ensure NCAA regulations are upheld
- Per NCAA rules, the University cannot provide donations to:
- High schools
- Any organization that benefits prospective student-athletes
- This includes fundraisers to benefit any high school or organization’s athletics departments or other high school-related programs
- It is impermissible for the University to donate to any organization for the purpose of raising funds to provide financial assistance to high school students to attend the college of their choice
- Any organization that benefits prospective student-athletes (grades 9 through 12)
- Requests for student-athlete autographs will not be honored due to NCAA regulations and time commitments
- Previous approved requests do not guarantee subsequent donations
The charges for each request cover the cost of the item, shipping and a $5.00 donation to the Kelly Cares Foundation. For more information on Paqui and Brian Kelly’s organization, click here.