Dec. 3, 2007
1. Use five words to describe yourself.
Nerd, resourceful, and wilderness man.
2. Describe your perfect day- who would you spend it with, what would you do, where would you be?
I would be fishing with my friends and family on the Nushagak River in Alaska.
3. What is your pre-game routine?
Go to the rink in the morning, stretch and warm-up, go eat pre-game meal of chicken and pasta, take a 1:30 to 2 hour nap, get up and go for a walk, shower and go to the game.
4. Other than the Irish, what is your favorite sports team?
5. What do you miss the most about being at home?
6. Who was the most famous person you have ever met?
Several famous hockey players, Ray Bourque, Stevie Yzerman, Scotty Bowman.
7. If your life was to be turned into a movie, what genre would it be; what would the title be; what actor would you have star in it?
It would be an animated comedy, called Study Days with Russell Crowe
8. If you could travel anywhere in the world, where would you go?
9. What was the most embarrassing thing that has happened to you?
Letting Justin “Scam” White score on me in a shoot-out.
10. What is the best advice you have received? Who was it from?
“Whatever you do in life, be passionate about it.” From my AP Calc teacher.
11. What are you listening to on your iPod right now?
A Christmas mix lists.
12. If you had the choice to travel either forward or backward in time, which would you choose? Why?
I would travel back in time because I wouldn’t want to know what happens to the world or me in the future.
13. Where is your favorite place at Notre Dame?
My secret place that I often eat lunch.
14. What is your major? Why did you choose this major?
My major is Anthropology & ALPP (Arts & Letters Pre-Professional). I choose this major because I plan on going to medical school.
15. What is the first thing you think about when you wake up?
When is the next time that I can go back to sleep.
16. Do you have any siblings?
I have an older brother, Chad, who is going to naval flight school, and a younger sister Lauren who is a sophomore in high school.
17. What is your favorite class or professor so far at Notre Dame, and why?
My favorite classes have probably been orgo or vert. physio although they have been by far the toughest they are the most enjoyable. My favorite professor would be Jim McKenna.
18. If you could eat only one thing for the rest of your life, what would you eat?
Fresh Alaskan lemon and onion salmon.
19. Who was your role model as a child? Why? Has your role model changed now that you are older?
Grant Fuhr was my childhood hero; my role model now would be my grandfather because of his work ethic and pioneer spirit.
20. How has being a student and athlete at Notre Dame influenced your life?
It has opened up so many doors and ways of thinking that I don’t know would have been if I did not attend Notre Dame.