1. Full Name: John Ellsworth Wroblewski
2. Birthdate: May 26, 1981
3. Hometown: Neenah, Wisconsin
4. Major: Finance
5. Hardest class: Managerial Economics
6. Favorite class: Security Analysis
7. Favorite team to play against: University of Michigan
8. Biggest game of the season: The next one.
9. Favorite Notre Dame athletic team (other than my own): Baseball
10. If you could play another sport at ND what would it be? Golf
11. My greatest personal athletic moment: Committing to play hockey at Notre Dame
12. Before games I: have too many superstitions.
13. The area I am working hardest to improve is: People skills
14. My most embarrassing athletic moment at Notre Dame is: Playing on the same team as Michael Chin.
15. The thing I miss most about home is: Mom’s cooking
16. What are your goals for this season? To Make the NCAA tournament
17. When I was younger. . . I thought I’d always be a professional bass fisherman.
18. The biggest reason I chose Notre Dame is: It has a good balance between academics and athletics.
19. If you were a cartoon character who would you be? Barney Gumble from The Simpsons.
20. What is the one thing in your life that you could not live without? Play Station 2
On being one of 15 finalists for College Hockey’s Humanitarian Award. . . It is just representative of the service that the team as a whole has done.