Jan. 23, 2015
NOTRE DAME, Ind. – Tickets are still available for Monday night’s University of Notre Dame baseball Meet the Team Dinner with guest speaker Craig Biggio at Club Naimoli in the Joyce Center.
For as low as $35 for adults, $15 for youth baseball players and $25 for seniors, faculty and staff, fans can participate in a question and answer session with the newly-minted National Baseball Hall of Famer, eat a meal with the 2015 Notre Dame baseball team and get autographs from the Irish squad.
A Craig Biggio pre-event is also scheduled for an additional cost and will feature photo and autograph opportunities. Appetizers from Ruth’s Chris will be served during the pre-event.
The pre-event gets underway at 5:30 p.m. (doors open at 5:15 p.m.), with the dinner set to begin at a new time of 7 p.m. (doors open at 6:45 p.m.). Fans that have already purchased tickets, please note the new time.
More information on prices and silent auction items are at the bottom of the story.
About Craig Biggio
A 20-year veteran with the Houston Astros, Biggio, who is the father of current Irish baseball players Conor Biggio and Cavan Biggio, played in 2,850 career games, reached the 3,000-hit club (3,060 – 21st all-time) and clubbed 668 doubles (fifth all-time), 55 triples and 291 home runs. He logged 1,175 RBI, 414 stolen bases, 1,160 walks, 1,844 runs scored (15th all-time) and 285 hit by pitch (first all-time) in his career.
A four-time National League Gold Glove winner at second base, the Seton Hall alum was a five-time Silver Slugger award winner and a seven-time MLB All-Star. He finished in the top five in NL MVP voting in 1997 and 1998 and also received several prestigious awards – the Branch Rickey Award (1997), the Hutch Award (2005) and the Roberto Clemente Award (2007).
About The 2015 Irish Baseball Team
The 2015 Irish return 28 players and add eight standout freshmen from a 2014 squad that finished 22-31 overall including 9-21 in its first season in the elite Atlantic Coast Conference.
Notre Dame will play 26 games at the friendly confines of Frank Eck Stadium in 2015, including ACC series against powerhouse programs Louisville, Virginia, Florida State, NC State and North Carolina. Season pass information can be found here.
Meet The Team Dinner Details
Monday, January 26, 2015
5:30 p.m. – 6:45 p.m. – Meet Craig Biggio Pre-Event (doors open at 5:15 p.m.)
7 p.m. – 8:30 p.m. – Meet The Team Dinner (doors open at 6:45 p.m.)
Club Naimoli – Joyce Center
- $25 – Meet The Team Dinner – seniors, youth, faculty and staff ticket
- $35 – Meet The Team Dinner – adult ticket
- $120 – Meet Craig Biggio Pre-Event & Dinner Package
Pricing For Youth Baseball Groups (College Age And Under W/ Valid ID):
- $15 – Meet The Team Dinner & Season Pass
- $20 – Meet Craig Biggio Pre-Event, Meet The Team Dinner & Season Pass
* Use Promo Code DOMEBALL when ordering tickets from UND.com/BuyTickets
Pricing For Tables (season pass included):
- $515 – Meet The Team Dinner for Table of 8
- $1,080 – Meet Craig Biggio Pre-Event & Dinner Package for Table of 8
Pricing For Season Pass (Only At Meet the Team Dinner):
- $25 – Season Ticket – youth and senior
- $40 – Season Ticket – adult
How To Buy Tickets:
- UND.com/BuyTickets (24 hours a day, seven days a week)
- Notre Dame Ticket Office (by phone) – 574-631-7356 (8:30 a.m. – 5 p.m. ET)
- Notre Dame Ticket Office (in person) – Gate 9 – Rosenthal Atrium of the Murnane Family Ticket Office at Purcell Pavilion (8:30 a.m. – 5 p.m. ET)
Silent Auction Items*:
- Texas Football Ticket Package (4 tickets & parking pass) – Sept. 5, 2015
- USC Football Ticket Package (4 tickets & parking pass) – Oct. 17, 2015
- ACC Baseball Tournament Package (2 passes & 4 nights hotel) – May 19-24, 2015
- Bat boy for game versus South Bend Cubs – April 7, 2015
- Third base coach for game versus South Bend Cubs – April 7, 2015
- Brian Kelly signed football
- Mike Brey signed basketball
- Muffet McGraw signed basketball
- Two women’s basketball courtside seats
- Craig Biggio signed baseball
- Carl Yastrzemski signed baseball
*items subject to change
–Russell Dorn, Assistant Media Relations Director