COVID-19 REFUND POLICY
While we remain optimistic that the season will take place, in the event the entire season is canceled or fans are prohibited from attending, season ticket members will be provided the following refund options for their ticket purchases and any applicable membership fees:
- Receive a refund for the full amount to the original payment method.
- Apply the entire refund as a credit for 2021 season tickets.
- Donate all or a portion of the refund to the Rockne Athletics Fund that provides direct and immediate support to Notre Dame Student-Athletes. For more information, click here.
In the event of a partial cancellation or if fans are prohibited from attending a game(s), season ticket members will receive a prorated refund for the ticket & any applicable membership based upon which game(s) are canceled. Single-game ticket purchasers and lottery participants will receive a full refund minus any applicable fees.
POSTPONEMENT(S) OR RESCHEDULING
In the event a game is postponed or rescheduled, please hold on to your tickets as they will be valid for the new date. Tickets will not be refunded or exchanged.
- Opportunity to purchase additional home game tickets, including Clemson.
- Guaranteed tickets for the Shamrock Series vs Wisconsin in Green Bay if you purchase your season tickets by May 15.
- Priority access to request away game tickets.
- Priority access to request post-season bowl game tickets.
- Season ticket members will receive a Gold Card that provides complimentary White Field parking for home football games and complimentary tickets to Olympic Sports. The Gold Card also includes special pricing on stadium tours.
- One-time 25% discount & free shipping with orders over $75 for use on Fanatics.com merchandise.
- Commemorative ticket packaging.
- Option to purchase reserved parking based on availability
- Complimentary tickets to the annual Blue-Gold game
- Invitations to special events throughout the year
Season ticket members can pay their balance in full or a no-interest monthly bill plan. The length of the bill plan will vary based on the timing of the purchase. Payments are automatically run on the first of each month.
FACULTY/STAFF SEASON TICKETS
Season tickets for faculty and staff go on sale in the summer. Faculty and staff have the option to purchase up to four season tickets.
UPGRADE YOUR GAME DAY!
As a valued member of the University of Notre Dame family, we want to make your game day experience even more special by giving you the opportunity to take advantage of unique opportunities for Fighting Irish athletic events throughout the year.
- Ultimate VIP Weekend Package [Includes 2 Tickets]: On game day, take advantage of a reserved parking pass, enjoy pregame VIP hospitality at the Victory Loft at Club Naimoli, take in the game from great seats inside Notre Dame Stadium, and afterwards head down to the field to take a photo. Available for select games only.
- Friday Play Like a Champion Today Sign Tours and Field Access – Touch the Play Like A Champion Today sign and take pictures on the field at Notre Dame Stadium. Tours take place on Fridays at 5:00 and 5:30 p.m. Space is limited.
- First Time Fan Pack- The ultimate fan pack for first-time visitors to Notre Dame Stadium. The pack includes a personalized first-time fan button, a koozie, game program, and a clear bag.
- Press Box Tour & Player Walk – Take an exclusive tour of the Notre Dame Stadium press box before getting a birds eye view of the player walk from the stadium. Upgrade includes a game program.
- Player Walk – Get an up-close view of the player walk from the mezzanine level of the stadium. Upgrade includes a game program.
- Seat Upgrades: Make the most of your experience watching the Fighting Irish by upgrading your seats at Notre Dame Stadium. Available 24-48 hours before each game. Location and quantity varies by game.
- Postgame Field Access: Come down to field following the game and soak up the experience of historic Notre Dame Stadium.
Upgrades go on sale in the summer of 2020.