March 14, 2007
Tickets to the 2007 Notre Dame Blue-Gold Spring Football Festival, presented by Home Run Inn Pizza, will go on sale Monday, March 26 at 9:00 a.m. (Notre Dame is in the Eastern Time Zone). Tickets may be purchased online at www.und.com/tickets, by telephone at (574) 631-7356, in person at the Joyce Center Gate 1 Box Office, or by printing the ticket brochure on Notre Dame’s athletics website and mailing the ticket form to:
University of Notre Dame Ticket Office
113 Joyce Center
Notre Dame, IN 46556
The Spring Football Festival is April 20-22 and will be highlighted by the 78th Annual Blue-Gold Football Game on Saturday, April 21 at 1:35 p.m. Former Notre Dame head coaches Ara Parseghian and Lou Holtz are scheduled to serve as honorary coaches for the game and will be assisted by former Irish assistant coaches Brian Boulac, Foge Fazio, Tony Yelovich and Joe Yonto. Former Notre Dame players Ross Browner and Tony Rice will serve as honorary captains for the contest.
The following is a breakdown of the ticket options and prices for the Blue-Gold Game:
- General Admission Adult Tickets – $12 each ($15 on game day)
- General Admission Youth Tickets (18 years and under) – $8 each ($10 on game day)
- Group sales of 20 or more General Admission Tickets (Adults and/or Youth) – $8 each
- Reserved Gold Seats on the West Side of Notre Dame Stadium – $30 each SOLD OUT
- VIP Brunch Adult Tickets – $60 each SOLD OUT
- VIP Brunch Youth Tickets (18 years and under) – $40 each SOLD OUT
- Press Box Tickets – $100 each SOLD OUT
Here is a further breakdown of specific ticket options:
Reserved Gold Tickets SOLD OUT – All tickets are $30, regardless of age, and are on the West Side of Notre Dame Stadium. Seating is very limited in this section and will sell out within the first few hours of the March 26th sale. Ticket requests for Reserved Gold will only be accepted on the phone or in person at Gate 1 of the Joyce Center on March 26 and there is a SIX ticket purchase limit.
VIP Brunch Information SOLD OUT– Included with your brunch ticket is a pre-game meal with the football team, access to an autograph session with the current players, and ticket to the game with seating in the gold chairback seats on the East Side of Notre Dame Stadium. Tickets are very limited and will sell out within the first hour of the March 26th sale. Ticket requests for the VIP Brunch will only be accepted on the phone or in person at Gate 1 of the Joyce Center on March 26 and there is an EIGHT ticket purchase limit. Due to limited quantities, the purchase of both Press Box and VIP Brunch Tickets is prohibited. The brunch is held in the Joyce Center Fieldhouse and begins at 9:00 a.m. with doors opening at 8:15 a.m. The VIP Brunch is sponsored by South Bend Orthopaedic Associates.
Press Box Seating SOLD OUT– Fans can enjoy the same view as the media covering Irish football in this package. Included in this option is a seat in the press box, a game program and the same press box lunch served to the media. Seating is very limited and will sell out within the first hour of the March 26th sale. Ticket requests for the Press Box will only be accepted on the phone or in person at Gate 1 of the Joyce Center on March 26 and there is a FOUR ticket purchase limit.
Discounted General Admission Tickets will also be available at Michiana-area Meijer stores beginning Monday, April 2. The participating Meijer locations include:
5020 Grape Road, Mishawaka
3610 S. Bremen Highway, Mishawaka
4522 Elkhart Road, Goshen
3600 N. Portage Road, South Bend
Other weekend events at Notre Dame include:
- Baseball vs. West Virginia – Friday, April 20 at 6:05 p.m.; Saturday, April 21 at 3:05 p.m.; Sunday, April 22 at 1:05 p.m. Tickets are required to each game and are currently on sale. Show your Blue-Gold Football Game ticket and get in free on Saturday and Sunday.
- Softball vs. Louisville – Saturday, April 21 at 12:00 p.m. and 2:00 p.m.
- Softball vs. South Florida – Sunday, April 22 at 12:00 p.m. and 2:00 p.m.
- Men’s Lacrosse vs. Lehigh – Saturday, April 21 at 12:00 p.m.
- Women’s Lacrosse vs. Ohio State – Saturday, April 21 at 3:00 p.m.
- Fan Fest in the Joyce Center South Parking Lot – Saturday, April 21 from 10:00 a.m.-1:30 p.m.
- Football Alumni Flag Football Game in Notre Dame Stadium – Saturday, April 21 at 11:30 a.m. (A ticket to the Blue-Gold Game is required to attend)
- The Notre Dame Club of St. Joseph Valley will hold a silent auction of sports memorabilia in the Joyce Center Fieldhouse, in conjunction with the VIP Brunch.
On Saturday, April 21, Notre Dame fans will also have two opportunities to support Hannah & Friends, the charitable foundation started by Charlie and Maura Weis. A Johnsonville Big Taste Grill will set up in the Fan Fest in the Joyce Center South Parking Lot and sell hot dogs, bratwursts, potato chips and soft drinks with all proceeds, less cost, going to Hannah & Friends. Inside Notre Dame Stadium, 32-ounce Hannah & Friends commemorative cups will be sold for $4.50 with $1.00 of each cup sold going to the foundation.
With construction currently taking place in and around Notre Dame Stadium, check back to Notre Dame’s athletics website, www.und.com, as the Blue-Gold Spring Football Festival draws near for updated information regarding parking and road closures.
Notre Dame Monogram Club VIP Football Weekend Raffle
The Notre Dame Monogram Club will be selling VIP Football Weekend Raffle tickets throughout the Blue-Gold Spring Football Festival weekend for the Boston College weekend (Oct. 13, 2007). Proceeds will benefit the Notre Dame Monogram. Tickets are $20 each or six for $100. There will only be 3,500 tickets sold and tickets must be purchased with cash or check. Checks can be made payable to “Notre Dame Monogram Club.” Tickets can also be purchased by contacting the Monogram Office directly at (574) 631-5450. The following are the three prizes of the VIP Football Weekend Raffle:
One lucky winner to receive the following:
- Hotel accommodations at the Inn at Saint Mary’s on Friday and Saturday nights (10/12 and 10/13)
- 2 tickets to the Friday football luncheon
- 2 VIP tickets to the Friday night pep rally
- VIP parking pass for game day
- 2 passes to the athletics department VIP pre-game hospitality tent
- 2 pre-game field passes
- 2 seats for the game in the Stadium press box
- Gift bag
2nd place prize:
- 2 tickets for Boston College game
- 1 parking pass
3rd place prize
- 2 tickets for Boston College game