#11 Erin McBride
- 2018 ACC Academic Honor Roll
- 2017 ACC Academic Honor Roll
AS A JUNIOR:
- Appeared in all 19 games for the Irish, including one start on April 20 vs. Northwestern.
- Totaled 15 ground balls, seven points (4G, 3A), eight caused turnovers and one draw control.
- Had four multi-point efforts and collected a career-high four ground balls at Duke on April 14.
AS A SOPHOMORE:
- Played in 12 games during her sophomore campaign.
- Tallied four goals, seven ground balls, five draw controls and four caused turnovers.
- Tied a career high with two goals and two points in the overtime win over No. 7 Syracuse.
- Picked up two ground balls in wins over Syracuse and Michigan.
AS A FRESHMAN:
- Appeared in 18 games and made one start.
- Scored four goals, including one game-winning goal.
- Collected five ground balls, recorded four draw controls and caused one turnover.
PREP and PERSONAL: Graduated from George Walton Comprehensive High School … lettered in lacrosse all four years of high school … was named First Team All-State all four years … chosen to be part of the All-County Team all four years … snagged 88 goals, 12 assists and 36 ground balls during her freshman season … named Nike/ US Lacrosse south region top performers … was named Milton High School offensive player of the year at the conclusion of her freshman and sophomore seasons … snagged 94 goals, 21 assists, and 98 ground balls as a sophomore … named a US Lacrosse First Team All-American three years in a row … chosen as Lacrosse Magazine’s player of the week on April 29, 2014 … named Cobb County Women’s Lacrosse Player of the Year her sophomore, junior, and senior seasons … was a member of the 2014 State Championship runner-up team as a sophomore and junior … chosen as the Atlanta Journal Constitution High School Athlete of the Year for girls lacrosse her junior and senior years … honored as the Walton High School Midfielder of the Year … chosen as the Lacrosse Magazine South Player of the Week on March 3, 2015 … added to the US Lacrosse Girls High School Academic List as a junior and senior … recorded 61 goals, 20 assists and 55 ground balls her senior season … named Lacrosse Magazine’s South Player of the Year … rounded out her high school lacrosse career with a state championship in 2016 … played club lacrosse for the Eagle Stix alongside current Irish teammate Jessica Masinko … was a member of the National Honor Society … was an Atlanta Children’s Charity member for three years … received the AP Scholar with Honor Award … full name is Erin Katherine McBride … born in Atlanta, Ga., to Mark and Mary Kay McBride … former Irish swimmer Jess Eaton also attended Walton High School.