2020-21 Women's Golf Roster
Hometown Memphis, TN
High School St. Agnes Academy
IN THE NOTRE DAME RECORDS BOOK
- Finished the shortened 2019-20 season with a 74.33 career stroke average, which ranks tied for the second-best career stroke average in program history.
- Notched the ninth-best single season stroke average in 2018-19 (74.19) and the 16th-best mark in 2017-18 (74.75).
- Turned in a runner-up showing in the 2019 Moon Golf Invitational for her best career finish (Feb. 18-19 at the Duran Golf Club in Melbourne, Fla.).
- Had been named to the Dean’s List in each of her first five semesters.
AS A JUNIOR
- Named to the 2020 WGCA All-American Scholar team.
- Earned First Team All-District COSIDA Academic All-American honors.
- Finished the fall of the 2019-20 season with a 73.64 stroke average, good for second on the team.
- Carded two under par rounds, including one in the 60’s.
- Competed in all four of Notre Dame’s fall events as a member of the starting five.
- Led the Irish at the Schooner Fall Classic (Sept. 27-29), finishing T-7th and shooting rounds of 72-71-66=209 (-1).
- Finished T-46th at the Minnesota Invitational (Sept. 9-10), shooting rounds of 74-77=151 (+7).
- Her 66 in the final round of the Schooner Fall Classic was Notre Dame’s lowest single round score of the fall season.
- Her 209 total (72-71-66) at the Schooner Fall Classic also accounted for Notre Dame’s lowest 54 hole total of the fall season.
- Opened the spring by shooting a 221 (+5) at the Westbrook Spring Invitational (Feb. 23-24).
- After the cancelled spring portion of the season, had a 73.64 stroke average (third on the team) for the season.
AS A SOPHOMORE
- Named to the 2019 ACC All-Academic team and to the 2019 WGCA All-American Scholar team.
- Finished the 2018-19 season with an 74.19 stroke average (third-lowest on the team).
- Ranked second on the team with six rounds under par (team-high four rounds in the 60’s) and added two rounds at even par.
- Was the only Notre Dame player in 2018-19 to fire multiple rounds in the 60’s at the same tournament (Schooner Fall Classic, Moon Golf Invitational).
- Started all nine Notre Dame tournaments during the 2018-19 campaign.
- Tied for 25th place at the Schooner Fall Classic (Sept. 28-30), firing rounds of 74-68-69=211 (-2).
- Shared 32nd place at the Bettie Lou Evans Invitational (Oct. 5-7), posting a final score of 224 (72-75-77, +8).
- Earned a career-best runner-up finish to lead Notre Dame at the Moon Golf Invitational (Feb. 18-19), carding rounds of 68-70-69=207 (-9).
- Logged a tie for 35th place at the Westbrook Invitational (Feb. 24-25) after posting rounds of 73-73-72=218 (+2).
- Tied for 26th place at the ACC Championship (April 18-20), carding a final tournament score of 225 (76-71-78).
AS A FRESHMAN
- Named to the 2018 WGCA All-American Scholar team.
- Finished the 2017-18 season with a 74.75 stroke average (third-lowest on the team).
- Carded four under par rounds (three in the 60’s) and three at even par.
- Competed in all 10 of Notre Dame’s events in the 2017-18 season, starting in the top-five each tournament.
- Finished T-36th in college debut at the Minnesota Invitational (Sept. 11-12), shooting rounds of 72-72-75=219 (+3).
- Finished T-15th at the Bettie Lou Evans Invitational (Oct. 6-8), shooting rounds of 72-74-76=222 (+6) to help Notre Dame take first place as a team in addition to her 15th-place individual finished.
- Finished T-33rd at the Westbrook Invitational (Feb. 25-26), shooting rounds of 74-69-73=216 (E).
- Finished T-49th at the ACC Championships (Apr. 21-23), shooting rounds of 78-78-77=233.
- Her 217 total (75-73-69) at the NCAA Madison Regional accounts for Notre Dame’s second-lowest 54 hole total in NCAA play.
- Attended St. Agnes Academy in Memphis, Tennessee.
- Was a part of the varsity golf team since her eighth grade year and led her team to state championships the past three seasons (2014-16).
- Won two individual state championships (Div. II-AA) in 2014 by shooting a one-under par 143 and in 2015 when she shot a five-under par 139.
- Finished runner-up in 2016 TN Div II-AA west regional tournaments (68/-4).
- Finished runner-up in 2016 TN Div II-AA state championship (149/+5).
- In the classroom, Heck is a National Merit Commended Scholar, a National AP Scholar, and a member of the National Honor Society.
- Heck was Valedictorian of her class of 2017.
- A Mathematics major (life sciences concentration) who is also pursuing a supplemental Spanish major.
- Since 2014, Heck had four top-five finishes in AJGA events as well as six top-10 showings.
- In 2015, Heck won the Bubba Conlee National Junior in record-setting fashion, posting the lowest score (208/-8) in the 35-year history of the tournament.
- Advanced to the match play round of 64 at the 2016 USGA U.S. Junior Girls.
- 2016 AJGA scoring average of 77.5 in seven events.
- Finished in seventh-place at the Scott Stallings Junior (223/+7).
- Finished thirteenth at the Bubba Conlee National Junior (186/+6).
- 2015 AJGA scoring average of 75.8 in nine events.
- Medalist at the Bubba Conlee National Junior with tournament record-setting score (208/-8).
- Finished second place at the AJGA Huntsville Junior (218/+3).
- Finished in third place at the Scott Stallings Junior (212/-4).
- Finished in eighth place at the AJGA Music City Junior (228/+12).
- 2014 AJGA scoring average of 75.7 in seven events.
- Finished third place at the AJGA Huntsville Junior (224/+11).
- Finished seventh place at the AJGA JAS Invitational (220/+4).
- Finished fourth place at the AJGA JAS Hot Springs (154/+10).
- Finished seventh place at the AJGA Scott Stallings Junior (229/+13).
- 2017: Finished in 8th place in an AJGA event at Gray Plantation in Lake Charles, Louisiana shooting rounds of 77-73-69=219. (+3).
- Won Tennessee Women’s Amateur Championship finishing one up over Sydney Colwill who attends University of Memphis.