2020-21 Track and Field Roster
Hometown Toronto, Canada
High School Neil McNeil
AS A JUNIOR:
- Placed fourth in the 3000m at the Meyo Invitational with a time of 8:07.20, the 12th-best time in the ACC in the 2020 season
- Finished first in the mile at the Notre Dame Invitational with a career-best time of 4:08.00
AS A SOPHOMORE:
- Competed at the NCAA East Regionals where he finished 23rd in the 5K with a time of 14:27.44.
- Received All-ACC First Team status with his bronze medal and personal best 5K time of 14:01.48 at the ACC Championships.
- Notched a PR in the 5000-meter run (14:04.04) at the Bryan Clay Invitational.
- Logged a PR in the 3000-meter run with a seventh-place time of 8:05.94 at the ACC Indoor Championships.
- Runner-up in the 3000-meter run (8:06.16) at the Iowa State Classic.
- Opened the indoor slate with a victorious time and PR of 4:10.76 in the mile at the Notre Dame Invitational.
- Placed 18th with a time of 31:31.00 at the NCAA Division I Great Lakes Region Cross Country Championships.
- Set a PR on an 8K course with a time of 24:07.60 at the ACC Cross Country Championships, earning All-ACC honors.
- Established a PR on a 5K cross country course (24:41.40) at the Joe Piane Invitational.
- Finished sixth with a time of 25:05.30 at the National Catholic Invitational (5K).
AS A FRESHMAN:
- Competed in the 5000-meter run (15:07.72) at the ACC Outdoor Championships.
- Set a PR in the 3000-meter steeplechase with a time of 9:46.70 at the Louisville Invitational.
- Established a PR in the 1500-meter run with a time of 3:58.14 at the Vanderbilt Black and Gold.
- Finished sixth in the mile (4:14.70) at the Indiana University Relays.
- Placed fourth in the 3000-meter run with a time of 8:21.86 at the Notre Dame Invitational.
PREP AND PERSONAL
- Competed at the U20 World Cross Country Championships where he finished 84th.
- OFSAA Cross Country Champion.
- Graduated from Neil Mcneil High School.