2018-19 Track and Field Roster
Class Graduate Student
Hometown McLean, VA
- 2015 Men’s ACC All-American Cross Country Team.
AS A JUNIOR:
- Recorded a PR time of 3:56.14 in the 1500m at the Sun Angel Classic.
- Led all Irish runners in 2017 in the 5000m with a season best time of 14:27.49, set at the Raleigh Relays.
- Also led (and set a PR) in the 10,000m with a time of 29:50.17 at the Virginia Classic.
AS A SOPHOMORE:Â
- Placed second in the 3000m at the Blue & Gold Invite with aÂ time of 8:56.95 (indoor).
AS A FRESHMAN:Â
- Competed in four meets exclusively during the indoor season.
- Placed second in his first career race in the 3,000 meters at the Blue and Gold Invitational (8:56.95).
PREP AND PERSONAL:
- Graduated in the spring of 2014 from Gonzaga College High School (Washington, D.C.).
- Named the Gonzaga Most Valuable Runner (cross country) and Most Valuable Athlete (track) during his senior year.
- Named a National AP Scholar and a National Merit Commended Student.
- Born in Fairfax, Va., to Joel and Ann Pulliam.Â
- Has a younger brother and younger sister.
- Enrolled in the College of Engineering and pursuing a degree in Mechanical Engineering.
LINK TO TFRRS PROFILE: