2018-19 Track and Field Roster
Hometown Carthage, Ill.
High School Illini West
AS A FRESHMAN
- Finished 10th as a member of the 4x100m relay team at the ACC Championships.
- Placed third in the long jump (6.89 meters) at the UNF Invitational.
- Set a PR in the 100-meter dash with a time of 11.36 at the Victor Lopez Classic.
- Established a PR in the long jump (7.18 meters) at the Meyo Invitational.
- Finished third in the long jump (7.10 meters) at the Notre Dame Invitational.
- Claimed the event win in the long jump (6.92 meters) and set a PR in the 60-meter dash (7.10) at the Blue and Gold Invitational.
PREP AND PERSONAL:
- All-American in track as a senior and four-time All-State.
- Illinois State Champion in long jump during his senior year.
- four-time all-state finisher all four years.
- Academic awards: Illinois State Scholar, National Society of High School Scholars and Academic All-State.
- Attended Illini West High School.
- Native of Carthage, Illinois.
- Son of John and Krista Artman.
- Has three sisters, Kailee, Karli and Kennedy.
- Intends to major in finance.
- Enrolled in First Year of Studies.