2019-20 Track and Field Roster
Hometown Mishawaka, IN
High School Mishawaka
- 2016 First Team All-ACC (indoor 3,000 meters, 5,000 meters)
- 2016 First Team USTFCCCAAll-American (indoor 5,000 meters)
- ACC Cross Country Freshman of the Year.
- 2017 First Team All-American (Indoor 5,000m)
- 2017 ACC Indoor Champion (Indoor 5,000m)
- 2017 First Team All-ACC (Indoor 5,000m)
- 2017 First Team All-ACC (Indoor 3,000m)
- 2017 ACC Outdoor Champion (Outdoor 10K)
- 2018 All-American (Cross Country)
- 2019 ACC Outdoor Champion (Outdoor 10K)
- 2019 All-American (Outdoor)
AS A SENIOR:
- Finished sixth in the 10K at the NCAA Outdoor Track and Field Championships.
- Earned a season best time of 33:07.90 on her way to first at the East Region Prelims.
- First Team All-ACC.
- Made her outdoor season debut in the 10K at the ACC Championships, finishing first overall in 33:30.73.
- Did not compete during the indoor season.
- Cross country All-America choice after finishing 10th(20:02.40) at the NCAA Division I Cross Country Championship.
- All-region selection with a runner-up placement (20:20.10) at the NCAA Division I Great Lakes Region Cross Country Championships (6K).
- Earned All-ACC honors with a third-place result (20:19.20) at the ACC Cross Country Championship (6K).
- Finished third in cross country season debut (16:35.90) at the Joe Piane Invitational (5K).
AS A JUNIOR:
- Claimed All-America accolades with a sixth-place finish in the 10000-meter run (32:26.24) at the NCAA Outdoor Championships.
- Runner-up in the 10000-meter run (33:03.30) at the ACC Outdoor Championships, claiming All-ACC First-Team honors.
- Made outdoor debut at the Penn Relays, running a time of 33:25.24 in the 10000-meter run.
AS A SOPHOMORE:
- Second all time amongst Irish runners in the 5000m with a time of 15:43.07 which was set at the Virginia Challenge.
- Broke the school record for the 10,000m at the Stanford Invitational with a time of 31:58.99.
- Led the 2017 Irish team in the 3000m with a season best time of 9:15.22, recorded at the Meyo Invite (indoor).
- Qualified for the NCAA Indoor Championships in the 5000m where she took home bronze with a final time of 15:29.83.
AS A FRESHMAN:
- Ran for second place in the 3,000m at the Notre Dame Invitational (9:17.87).
- Finished second in the 5,000m at the ACC Indoor Championships (15:32.03).
- Competed in the 5,000m at the NCAA Indoor Championship.
PREP AND PERSONAL:
- Graduated from Mishawaka (Ind.) High School in June 2015.
- Four-time letterwinner in both track and cross country.
- Was named the National Gatorade Girls Cross Country Runner of the Year in 2014-15 after earning the title for the state of Indiana.
- Was also named the Indiana Gatorade Girls Cross Country Runner of the Year as a sophomore in 2012-13.
- Two-time state cross country champion as a sophomore and senior.
- Indiana state cross country record-holder (17:08).
- Set the Michigan state cross country record at the Viking Stampede as a junior (16:52).
- Foot Locker National cross country champion for both 2012-13 and 2014-15.
- Named the IHSAA Mental Attitude Award winner for cross country as a senior.
- Three-time state champion in the 3,200 meters.
- Set a state record in the 3,200 meters at the state championships as a senior in 2015 (10:10).
- State champion in the 1,600 meters as a senior (4:52).
- Took the championships at the Brooks PR Invitational 2 Mile in 2015 (9:59).
- Won the New Balance National Outdoor 5,000m championship as a junior in 2014 (16.16).
- Won the New Balance National Indoor 5,000m championship as a senior in 2015 with a national record of 16:10.79.
- Won the 2015 Mid-East Meet of Champions 3,200m race.
- 2015 Adidas Dream Mile Invitational participant.
- Received the Mishawaka Business Association Outstanding Citizen Award and the VFW Citizenship Award.
- Was named class salutatorian.
- Born in Mishawaka, Ind., to Wendell and Katie Rohrer.
- Has two older brothers, Alan and David.
- Studies Neuroscience.