#8 Nick Cullen
AS A JUNIOR (2018):
• Did not appear in a regular season match
AS A SOPHOMORE (2017):
• Made his first appearance in a match in a 5-0 victory over Pittsburgh in the opening round of the ACC Championship.
• Named to the ACC Academic Honor Roll.
AS A FRESHMAN (2016):
• ACC Academic Honor Roll recipient.
• Did not appear in a regular season match.
PREP AND PERSONAL:
• Only competed in one season at high school level due to club soccer commitments.
• Pine Creek High School JV team finished with an undefeated 14-0 record during freshman season.
• Played for Real Colorado on the club circuit since 2012.
• Member of the ODP Region IV player pool in 2013.
• Spent two years with the Colorado Rush from 2010-12, and was named the Colorado Rush Boys Player of the Year in 2012.
• The Rush were back-to-back champions of the Phoenix SC del Sol President’s Day tournament in 2011 and 2012.
• Began club career with Washington Premier FC in Tacoma, Washington in 2008.
• Tabbed as a 2015 Notre Dame soccer camp all-star.
• Named to the principal’s honor roll in all four years of high school, and is a member of the National Honor Society.
• Son of Chris and Annie Cullen.
• Has one brother, Alex.
• Has one sister, Ashley.
• Father, Chris, played soccer at the U.S. Air Force Academy.
• Mother, Annie, played tennis at the University of Colorado.
• Uncle, Richard Cullen, was a goalkeeper at Air Force and was drafted by the Colorado Rapids in the 2000 MLS SuperDraft before playing three seasons with the Seattle Sounders of the United Soccer League’s (USL) A-League.
• Enrolled in the College of Engineering as a mechanical engineering major.
Cullen’s Career Statistics