2019-20 Men's Soccer Roster
#8 Nick Cullen
Hometown Colorado Springs, CO
High School Pine Creek
AS A SENIOR (2019):
- Played in one match during the 2019 campaign.
- Made his season debut in the win over Purdue Fort Wayne.
AS A JUNIOR (2018):
- Did not appear in a regular season match
AS A SOPHOMORE (2017):
- Made his first appearance in a match in a 5-0 victory over Pittsburgh in the opening round of the ACC Championship.
- Named to the ACC Academic Honor Roll.
AS A FRESHMAN (2016):
- ACC Academic Honor Roll recipient.
- Did not appear in a regular season match.
PREP AND PERSONAL:
- Only competed in one season at high school level due to club soccer commitments.
- Played for Real Colorado on the club circuit since 2012.
- Member of the ODP Region IV player pool in 2013.
- Spent two years with the Colorado Rush from 2010-12, and was named the Colorado Rush Boys Player of the Year in 2012.
- The Rush were back-to-back champions of the Phoenix SC del Sol President’s Day tournament in 2011 and 2012.
- Began club career with Washington Premier FC in Tacoma, Washington in 2008.
- Tabbed as a 2015 Notre Dame soccer camp all-star.
- Named to the principal’s honor roll in all four years of high school, and is a member of the National Honor Society.
- Son of Chris and Annie Cullen.
- Has one brother, Alex.
- Has one sister, Ashley.
- Father, Chris, played soccer at the U.S. Air Force Academy.
- Mother, Annie, played tennis at the University of Colorado.
- Uncle, Richard Cullen, was a goalkeeper at Air Force and was drafted by the Colorado Rapids in the 2000 MLS SuperDraft before playing three seasons with the Seattle Sounders of the United Soccer League’s (USL) A-League.
- Enrolled in the College of Engineering as a mechanical engineering major.