2019-20 Men's Soccer Roster
#26 Ben Giacobello
Hometown San Clemente, CA
High School San Clemente
AS A FRESHMAN (2018):
• Did not appear in a match.
PREP AND PERSONAL
- Letterwinner at San Clemente High School during sophomore season.
- Was a varsity starter in only high school campaign, and was named first-team all-league after finishing second on the team in goals and assists.
- Named to the OC Register Player to Watch list as part of a league championship finish.
- Has competed with Strikers FC Academy of the USSDA at the U14, U16 and U18 level.
- Club has traveled to international competition in both England and Spain, and also played in Supercup NI (formerly the Milk Cup) in Northern Ireland.
- Two-time invitee to the U.S. Soccer Training Center.
- Received AP Scholar with Distinction and National Merit Commendation honors during high school career.
- Involved with both the Wounded Warrior Project and the Fellowship of Christian Athletes away from the field.
- Born in Lyon, France.
- Son of Scott and Monica Giacobello and has three brothers, Sam, Aidan and Owen.
- Father, Scott, is a 1992 Notre Dame graduate.