2018-19 Men's Lacrosse Roster
#18 Brian Willetts
Weight 205 lbs.
Hometown Saint James, NY
High School Smithtown East
AS A SOPHOMORE (2018)
- Started all 15 games for the Irish in 2018.
- Was fifth on the team with goals, posting 14.
- Recorded a hat trick in the ACC Tournament game against Virginia (4/29/18).
- Also ranked fifth in total points with 17 off of 14 goals and three assists.
- Picked up 10 ground balls, including a season-best three against Denver (3/10/18).
- Forced two turnovers on the season.
AS A FRESHMAN (2017)
- Played in 14 games in his first season with the Irish as an attackman
- Scored four goals and added four assists to finish his freshman campaign with eight points
- Racked up a season-high two assists in his Notre Dame debut in the win against Georgetown (2/18) in Frisco, Texas
- Scored a goal and added an assist in the victory over Michigan (2/26)
PREP & PERSONAL
- Twelve-time NY State Scholar-Athlete
- Member of National Honor Society
- U.S. Lacrosse All-American senior year
- Captain of football and lacrosse teams
- Earned 11 varsity letters
- Played for the Under Armour All-American Senior North team
- Played for the Underclassmen Long Island team for the Under Armour All-American game
- Earned Long Island Player of the Year award
- Rated the No. 5 attackman for the incoming class by Inside Lacrosse
- Rated No. 9 overall player for the incoming class by Inside Lacrosse Power 100
- Attended Smithtown East for high school in New York
- Played Club Lacrosse with Team Smithtown Lacrosse
- Son of Donna and Tom, brother of Jenna and Alyssa
- Enrolled in First Year of Studies
- Resides in Saint James, New York.