#18 Graham Slaggert
2019-20 AWARDS AND HONORS
- Academic All-Big Ten (May 11)
AS A SOPHOMORE
- Scored five goals and recorded five assists in 37 games played as a sophomore.
- Scored a goal in the 5-2 victory over Lake Superior State (Oct. 25).
- Scored a goal in the 3-1 loss against Michigan (Jan. 11).
- Recorded a goal and an assist in a 4-4 tie at #9 Ohio State (Jan. 17) and then added the winner in the shootout to secure the extra Big Ten point for the Irish.
- Scored the game winning goal in the 4-2 road victory against #8 Penn State (Feb. 1), marking his first career game winner.
AS A FRESHMAN
• Collected nine points (3G-6A) while skating in all 40 games in his first season at Notre Dame.
• Notched his first career point with the primary assist on Alex Steeves’ first goal in Notre Dame’s 6-2 win at Michigan (Nov. 10).
• Sealed Notre Dame’s 3-1 win at Michigan State with a late empty net tally for his first goal in an Irish uniform (Nov. 16).
• Scored the game’s opening goal in Notre Dame’s 6-4 win at Wisconsin – his first career even strength tally (Jan. 18).
• Had the primary assist on Bobby Nardellla’s game-tying goal late in the third period of Notre Dame’s 1-1 tie versus Michigan State (Jan. 26).
• Had the primary assist on Jake Pivonka’s game-winning goal in Notre Dame’s 5-2 win over Michigan (Feb. 12).
• Scored a shorthanded goal in Notre Dame’s 2-0 win over Michigan State in game two of the Big Ten Tournament quarterfinals (March 9) to help the Irish complete the series sweep.
• Had the lone assist on Spencer Stastney’s goal that opened the scoring against Penn State in Notre Dame’s 3-2 Big Ten Championship victory (March 23).
IN THE USHL
- Joins the Irish after three seasons in the USHL.
- Most recently skated for the Cedar Rapids RoughRiders, competing in 53 contests and recording 37 points (17-20-37).
- Ranked fourth in goals for the RoughRiders in 2017-18 with 17.
- Was named assistant captain of the RoughRiders prior to the season.
WITH USA HOCKEY
- Spent two seasons with the USNTDP (2015-17), tallying 19 points (7-12-19) in 61 games.
- Named to U.S. Junior Select Team for World Junior A Challenge.
- Captained Team USA at the WJAC, leading the squad to a silver medal, falling to Canada West in the finals.
- Scored the lone goal for the USA against Canada West.
- Recorded two goals and an assist over the five game tournament.
PREP AND PERSONAL
- Ranked #194 by NHL Central Scouting’s list of players eligible for the 2018 NHL Entry Draft.
- Spent three seasons in the Chicago Mission organization, competing on minor, major and U16 teams.
- Second on the Minor AAA team in points in 2012-13 with 37 (16-21-37).
- Recorded 18 points (9-9-18) in 26 games with the U16 team in 2014-15.
- Is the son of Tara and Andy Slaggert.
- Father, Andy, is the Associate Head Coach of Notre Dame Hockey.
- Originally from South Bend, Indiana.
Goals: 1 (7x – at Penn State 2/1/2)
Assists: 1 (10x – vs. Michigan State 2/29/20)
Points: 2 (at Ohio State 1/17/20)
Multi-Point Games: 1
Point Streak: 2 games (Oct. 13-25; 1-1-2)
Most Recent Goal: at Penn State 2/1/2