#2 Nate Clurman
AS A FRESHMAN
• Notched his first career point with the primary assist on Alex Steeves’ opening goal in Notre Dame’s 5-1 win over RPI (Nov. 30).
• Had the primary assist on Matt Steeves’ goal against Boston College which gave the Irish a 2-0 lead in an eventual 4-0 victory (Dec. 31).
• Missed the Jan. 5 game versus Michigan with a lower body Boulder, Colorado injury.
- Selected by the Colorado Avalanche in the sixth round, 161st overall, of the 2016 NHL Entry Draft.
IN THE USHL
- Joins the Irish after two seasons in the USHL, competing for three teams.
- Started the 2017-18 season with the Tri-City Storm before playing for the Des Moines Buccaneers and Sioux City Musketeers.
- Registered seven points on as many assists during his time in Sioux City and had a plus-four on ice rating through 19 games.
- Scored a goal and two assists for three points with Des Moines.
- Assisted on three goals during his time with the Tri-City Storm at the beginning of the 2017-18 season.
PREP AND PERSONAL
- Attended Culver Military Academy in Culver, Indiana.
- Played for Culver Military Academy’s U16 and Prep team all four years, registering 103 points (20-83-103).
- Tallied 43 points off nine goals and 34 assists in his junior season.
- Enrolled in First Year of Studies.
- Goals: n/a
- Assists: 1 (2x – vs. Boston College 12/31/18)
- Points: 1 (2x – vs. Boston College 12/31/18)
- Multi-Point Games: n/a
- Point Streak: n/a
- Most Recent Goal: n/a