#12 Felix Holmberg
AS A FRESHMAN
• Made his Irish debut in Notre Dame’s 9-2 season-opening victory over Arizona State (Oct. 7)
• Holmberg is the fifth European to play for the Irish and the third from Stockholm, Sweden (Calle Ridderwall was the last from 2007-11).
• Battled an illness during the middle of the season and then returned to the lineup against New Hampshire (1/20/17).
• Scored his first career goal in Notre Dame’s 6-4 loss at Boston College (Jan. 28).
• Played in the AIK program for four seasons prior to joining the Irish, including two full seasons (2014-16) as part of AIK’s SuperElit team.
• In 15 games in 2015-16, he scored four goals and added 10 assists for 14 points.
• In 2014-15, Holmberg skated in 41 games and scored four goals and notched 18 assists for 22 points.
• He totaled 65 games in the SuperElit (8-28-36).
• In 32 games at the J18 Elit level, he notched 17 goals and added 28 assists for 45 points
PREP & PERSONAL
• Graduated from Solna Gymnasium in Stockholm, Sweden.
• Played youth hockey for Enebybergs IF and won the Stockholm state championship and made it to the finals three consecutive seasons.
• Full name is Felix Magnus Holmberg and he is the son of Magnus Lars and Ewa Catherine Holmberg.
• Has a younger brother, Alex, and a younger sister, Matilda.
• Majoring in Management Consulting.
Goals: 1 (at Boston College 1/28/17)
Points: 1 (at Boston College 1/28/17)
Multi-Point Games: —
Point Streak: —