#10 Cam Burke
AS A FRESHMAN
• Made his Irish debut as the fourth line center in Notre Dame’s 2-1 win over seventh-ranked Ohio State (Nov. 3).
• Scored the game-winning goal in Notre Dame’s 3-1 win at Michigan State (Nov. 16) for his first career point in an Irish uniform.
• Named to the Dean’s List for the 2018 Fall Semester.
• Recorded his first career assist on Graham Slaggert’s game-opening goal in Notre Dame’s eventual 6-4 win at Wisconsin (Jan. 18).
• Scored Notre Dame’s third goal in an eventual 6-3 win over Michigan State (Jan. 25).
• Scored the game-tying goal in Notre
IN THE USHL
- Spent the past two seasons in the USHL, competing for the Bloomington Thunder (2016-17), the Central Illinois Flying Aces (2017-18) and the Sioux Falls Stampede (2017-18).
- Named captain of the Flying Aces for the 2017-18 season.
- Accumulated 50 points during his time in the USHL (16-34-50).
- Completed his USHL career with eight points for the Stampede (2-6-8) and a plus-four rating.
- Skated in the 2017-18 Clark Cup playoffs with the Stampede where he recorded two goals and an assist in three games.
- Recorded 23 points (8-15-23) while playing for the Central Illinois Flying Aces in 2017-18.
PREP AND PERSONAL
- Spent four years with the Boston Jr. Bruins organization (2012-16).
- Tallied 17 points through 11 games with the Boston Jr. Bruins Selects U16 in 2014-15, finishing second on the team (5-12-17).
- Led the team in assists with 12.
- Recorded 14 points in 13 games with the Boston Jr. Bruins Selects 2 U18 team in 2015-16.
- Competed for Noble & Greenough School from 2013-16.
- Ranked third on the team in points in 2015-16 with 38 points (18-20-38).
- Father, Garrett, played hockey at UMass Lowell from 1988-90.
- Has two brothers, Cal and C.J.
- Older brother, Cal, also plays hockey for Notre Dame.
- Enrolled in First Year of Studies.
Goals: 1 (4x – vs. Penn State 3/2/19)
Assists: 1 (at Wisconsin 1/18/19)
Points: 1 (5x – vs. Penn State 3/2/19)
Multi-Point Games: n/a
Point Streak: n/a
Most Recent Goal: vs. Penn State 3/2/19