NOTRE DAME, Indiana — Notre Dame softball head coach Deanna Gumpf has announced her team’s series with Louisville will have an altered schedule due to impending weather in the South Bend area.
The series will now include a doubleheader on Saturday starting at 1 p.m. before the teams conclude the weekend on Sunday at Noon (originally scheduled time).
Fans attending on Saturday should be aware of multiple athletic events taking place on the Notre Dame campus. Parking will be severely impacted and fans may be directed from the Joyce and Stadium Lots to park at Library and Bulla. In addition to the softball doubleheader, events taking place Saturday, March 23, include:
- Women’s Basketball NCAA First Round Games (Purcell Pavilion) at 11 a.m. (Notre Dame vs. Bethune-Cookman) and 1 p.m. (Michigan State vs. Central Michigan)
- Men’s Lacrosse vs. Ohio State at 1 p.m. (Arlotta Stadium)
- Baseball vs. Florida State at 2 p.m. (Frank Eck Stadium)
- Men’s Soccer exhibition vs. Valparaiso at 3 p.m. (Old Alumni Field)
- Hockey vs. Penn State (Big Ten Championship game) at 8 p.m.