2020-21 Men's Lacrosse Roster
#55 Wheaton Jackoboice
Hometown Kansas City, MO
High School Culver Military Academy
AS A JUNIOR (2020 – Season Cancelled After Five Games Due to COVID-19)
- Started all five games for the Irish in his junior year at the midfield position.
- Ranked fourth on the team in total points with 11.
- Finished third on the Irish in goals with eight and added three assists.
- Scored a career-high four goals against No. 16 Denver (3/7).
AS A SOPHOMORE (2019)
- Started all 16 games for Notre Dame in his breakout sophomore season.
- Finished the 2019 campaign tied for third on the team in points with 36.
- Tied for the team lead in assists with 13 on the season.
- Set a career-high for goals in a season with 26.
- Recorded a season-high four points (2G, 2A) on two occasions, coming against Virginia (3/16) and the win over Syracuse (3/30).
AS A FRESHMAN (2018)
- Appeared in 13 games for the Irish in 2018.
- Recorded seven assists, including a four-game point-streak to end the season.
- Picked up a ground ball in three straight games – against Michigan (3/21/18), at Syracuse (3/31/18) and against Duke (4/7/18).
- Forced a turnover in the ACC Tournament game against Virginia.
PREP & PERSONAL
- Under Armour All-America Midwest Team selection
- 2017 USA Today Second Team All-American
- Rated 80th in Inside Lacrosse Power 100 Freshman Rankings
- First Team All-Midwest honoree during senior season
- All-Inter-AC Tournament Team member
- Attended Culver Military Academy in Culver, Indiana
- Scored 35 goals and registered 47 assists to total 82 points during senior season
- Finished career at Culver Military Academy with 102 goals, 162 assists and 264 points
- Played club lacrosse with True Lacrosse
- Selected as a Blue Chip 225 All-Star while playing with True Lacrosse
- Earned Gold A Recipient status for having a 3.7 GPA or higher in high school
- Son of Maureen Carroll and Bill Jackoboice and brother to Elizabeth Jackoboice and Reilly Jackoboice
- Father was a member of the varsity swim team at Notre Dame, grandfather, John Jackoboice, played hockey at Notre Dame and great grandfather, George Jackoboice, played football at Notre Dame
- Enrolled in First Year of Studies
- Resides in Kansas City, Missouri