#27 Trevor Janicke
AS A FRESHMAN
- Scored eight goals and recorded five assists for 13 points in 37 games played as a freshman.
- Named to Team USA’s Preliminary World Junior Championship Roster (Dec. 9)
- Played in his first career game in the 4-3 victory against Air Force (Oct. 11).
- Scored his first collegiate goal and added an assist in the 6-4 victory to secure the series sweep against Lake Superior State (Oct. 26), also marking his first career multi-point game.
- Scored a goal for the second straight game in the 2-2 tie against Minnesota (Nov. 1).
- Scored a goal in the 5-3 road victory against Minnesota (Nov. 2).
- Scored the game-tying goal with 1:57 left to help the Irish secure the 3-2 overtime victory against #8/9 Ohio State (Nov. 8).
- Scored a goal in the 5-4 road victory against #15 Wisconsin (Nov. 16).
- Scored a goal in the 5-2 road loss against #15 Bowling Green (Nov. 30).
- Scored a goal in the 6-1 loss against #10/7 Boston College (Dec. 8).
- Recorded an assist in the 3-3 tie against #8 Penn State (Jan. 31).
- Scored a goal in the 1-0 Big 10 Quarterfinal victory against Minnesota (March 6).
IN THE USHL
- Captained the Central Illinois Flying Aces in 2018-19 while scoring 22 goals and dishing out 26 assists.
- Originally drafted #1 overall by Central Illinois in the 2018 USHL Entry Draft.
WITH USA HOCKEY
- Spent 2016-18 with USA Hockey’s National Team Development Program and skated in 119 contests with the NTDP.
- Helped the U.S. earn a silver medal at the 2018 International Ice Hockey Federation Under-18 Men’s World Championship.
- Claimed the 2019 World Junior A Challenge crown with Team USA.
- Selected 132nd overall by the Anaheim Ducks in the 2019 NHL Draft.
PREP AND PERSONAL
- Originally from Maple Grove, Minnesota.
- Graduated from the UNL Secondary School in Lincoln, Nebraska.
- Skated for Maple Grove High in 2015-16.
- Trevor is the son of Curtis Janicke, who played for the Irish from 1989-93, appearing in 125 games while scoring 46 goals and adding 98 assists 144 points.
- Trevor and Curtis are now the sixth father-son duo to play for the Irish.
Goals: 1 (7x – vs. Boston College 12/8/19)
Assists: 1 (5x – at Penn State 1/31/20)
Points: 2 (3x – vs. Ohio State 11/8/19)
Multi-Point Games: 3
Point Streak: 4 games (Oct. 26 – Nov. 8, 2019; 4-3-7)
Most Recent Goal: at Minnesota 3/6/20