#6 Tory Dello
AS A SENIOR
- Scored three goals and recorded 10 assists in 37 games played as a senior.
- Recorded a +1 rating during the 2019-20 season.
- Recorded two assists a 6-1 victory to secure the season opening sweep of Air Force (Oct. 13), marking his fourth career multi-point game.
- Scored the goal in the shootout to give the Irish an extra point in the 1-1 tie at Michigan State (Nov. 22).
- Scored a goal in the 5-2 victory against Wisconsin (Jan. 25).
- Scored a goal and recorded an assist in the 4-2 road victory against #8 Penn State (Feb. 1) for his fifth multi-point game of his career and second for the season.
AS A JUNIOR
• Collected 13 points (2G-11A) and a +10 rating in 40 games played as a junior.
• Posted two assists in Notre Dame’s 4-1 win at Omaha (Oct. 19).
• Assisted on Matt Hellickson’s game-winning goal in Notre Dame’s 4-0 win over Boston College (Dec. 31)
• Scored the empty net tally to seal Notre Dame’s 6-4 win at Wisconsin (Jan. 18).
• Scored his first career game winner in Notre Dame’s 6-3 win over Michigan State (Jan. 25)
• Scored the shootout winner versus Michigan State to secure the additional point in the Big Ten standings following the teams’ 1-1 OT tie (Jan. 26).
• Had a pair of assists in Notre Dame’s 5-2 win over Michigan (Feb. 12).
AS A SOPHOMORE
• Notched his first point of the season with an assist in Notre Dame’s 5-3 victory against Penn State (Nov. 10).
• Scored Notre Dame’s second goal in an eventual 5-2 win over sixth-ranked Minnesota (Nov. 25).
AS A FRESHMAN
• Registered his first career point in his first career game by notching an assist on Anders Bjork’s game-winning, power-play goal against Arizona State (Oct. 7).
• Notched his first career goal in the 4-2 loss to UConn (Oct. 27).
• Had a career-high two assists in Notre Dame’s 5-3 win over Holy Cross in the Shillelagh Tournament.
• Had an assist in both games against 10th-ranked Providence (Feb. 17-18) to help the Irish win the series (1-0-1).
• Had an assist on Ben Ostlie’s game-winning goal at No. 5/6 Boston University (Feb. 24).
• Finished his inaugural season with the Irish with one goal and 11 assists for a total of 12 career points.
IN THE USHL
• Played three full seasons for Tri-City from 2013-16 prior to joining the Fighting Irish.
• Served as Tri-City’s team captain in 2015-16 and led the team to its first ever Clark Cup Championship.
• Selected as the USHL’s 2016 Curt Hammer Award winner, which is presented annually to recognize the player who distinguishes himself both on and off the ice by demonstrating outstanding performance skills, leadership, pride and determination.
• In the playoff run to the 2016 Clark Cup, played in 11 games and notched five points on two goals and three assists while also posting a +6 rating.
• In 50 regular-season games in 2015-16, he scored three goals and added nine assists for 12 points while also totaling 94 penalty minutes and a +19 rating.
• Finished his Tri-City career with regular-season totals of 152 games, 36 points (7-29-36), 186 penalty minutes and a +22 rating.
• Played in the 2015 USHL/NHL Top Prospects Game (Dubuque, Iowa) for Team West and faced future Irish teammates Cal Burke and Dennis Gilbert.
WITH USA HOCKEY
• Served as the captain for Team USA at the 2013-14 Five Nations Tournament (U-17), helping lead the squad to the gold medal (4 GP, 0-1-1, 10 PIM).
• Was also an alternate captain for Team USA at the 2014-15 Ivan Hlinka Memorial Tournament (U-18), helping Team USA to the bronze medal (5 GP, 0-2-2, 6 PIM).
PREP & PERSONAL
• Graduated from Kearney High School in Kearney, Nebraska.
• Prior to joining Tri-City, Dello played with the Chicago Mission, where he won a AAA National Championship.
• Full name is Tory Aaron Dello and he is the son of Marty Dello and Lisa Dello.
• Has an older sister, Angela.
• Majoring in American Studies.
Goals: 1 (4x – vs. Michigan State 1/25/19)
Assists: 2 (3x – vs. Michigan 2/12/19)
Points: 2 (3x – vs. Michigan 2/12/19)
Multi-Point Games: 3
Point Streak: 4 games (Feb. 12-23; 0-5-5)
Most Recent Goal: vs. Michigan State 1/25/19