2020-21 Hockey Roster
#30 Ryan Bischel
Weight 180 lbs.
Hometown Medina, Minnesota
Last Team Fargo (USHL)
AS A FRESHMAN
- Made four starts and played in seven games as a freshman while posting a 3-1-0 record.
- Finished with a 2.53 goals against average to go along with a .915 save percentage.
- Played in his first career game in the 4-3 victory against Air Force (Oct. 11), making 33 saves to earn the win.
- Recorded 22 saves to earn his second collegiate victory in net for the Irish to secure the season opening weekend sweep against Air Force (Oct.13).
- Made 24 saves to earn his third consecutive collegiate victory in the win over Lake Superior State (Oct. 25).
- Recorded his first career point with an assist on Cal Burke’s power play goal in the 6-4 loss against Wisconsin (Jan. 24).
IN THE USHL
- Spent three seasons (2016-19) with the Fargo Force of the USHL.
- Helped Fargo earn the 2018 Clark Cup Championship.
- Over the course of his USHL career, Bischel backstopped Fargo to 49 victories with a .914 save percentage, 2.14 goals-against average and 2,382 saves.
PREP AND PERSONAL
- Hails from Medina, Minnesota.
- Played parts of three seasons (2013-16) with Benilde-St. Margaret’s School in St. Louis Park, Minnesota.
- Graduated from Hopkins High School in Minnetonka, Minnesota.
- Enrolled in First Year Studies.
Saves: 33 (vs. Air Force 10/11/19)
Goals Against: 5 (at Bowling Green 11/20/19)
Assists: (1) vs. Wisconsin 1/24/20 (L, 6-4)